Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

For real...I need to find me one.

Tampa isn't too far
grin.gif
lol
laugh.gif

Yeah it's pretty common around here for girls to smoke seeing as there isn't anything else to do.
Wow. I heard people did crack and x and all that jazz in like Iowa and Utah because it aint nothin better to do.
Oh they do those up there as well don't get it twisted lol.
I mean, I know people do those drugs in any part of the country. The type of people I mentioned are doing it like a recreational activity. Insteadof doing something when they're bored like hittin up a gym, they just kick back and get twisted off shrooms.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Originally Posted by nwick001

i think you should cut the dudes some dough since you pretty much said you don't want to get in trouble and they took the whole blame for you.

DID U NOT JUST READ #%$ I POSTED LIKE A COUPLE POST UP. I am going to pay for some of his lawyer fees.
alien.gif
fayl

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by call me walks

akf0dy7 wrote:

why on earth would anyone smoke a blunt indoors? thats probably the most idiotic thing to do if your trying to prevent any smell.

haha really tho....if a blunt is lit...its gonna smell a lot....theres no covering up the smell of a blunt.

worst part about a blunt is it completely covers up the smell and taste of the weed

I dont get why their so popular in the first. I guess cuz their easy to make.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

CarminePOWER wrote:

You deserve to get penetrated for your actions.
smh.gif
By you? SMH

ayoooo

purplehazze96 wrote:

call me walks wrote:

akf0dy7 wrote:

why on earth would anyone smoke a blunt indoors? thats probably the most idiotic thing to do if your trying to prevent any smell.

haha really tho....if a blunt is lit...its gonna smell a lot....theres no covering up the smell of a blunt.

worst part about a blunt is it completely covers up the smell and taste of the weed

I think it's a cultural thing, I grew up on blunts. Only in the lat couple of years have I started to smoke using anything other. Im aware of all thenegatives (the overpowering smell, the weed it waste, everything) and sometimes I still rather just twist one up.

roll.gif
dude said 2 weeks like it was an accomplishment
roll.gif

i feel you though, during the summer i felt good if i limited myself to every other day
ohwell.gif
Trying to remember when the last day you didn't smoke FTL

edit: And I can only *++# with Grand Daddy, hell any of the top of the line purps at night. If i chief on some of that during the day I can kiss my plans for the night goodbye cause I'll be dead asleep by 8:00
f yeah man i used to smoke 5 times a week from the summer of 07 to now.
i decided to quit because i can't afford to get screwed by weed. i hurt some good friends and i want to change that.

it was a fun ride though but it's hellaaaaaaaa hard fighting the urge at 10pm and there's nothing to do and i know i can buy some easily from the guyacross the hall.

dont sweat it, the herb will be out your system within 2 days max.

the weed did make you a bit more parinoid but trust me you dont get that feeling unless your not used to smoking and some crucial #%%* happens.

im not saying you should smoke again but dont think thats how people feel high.
and idk what type of herb yall had, but there is no reason to febreeze down the hall because you twisted up a sweet lol...your homies are ******ed for that, ibet thats what got yall caught

Yoo the hell with all this talk about how you left coast dudes got it..

Out here in BK.. We still cop nicks & dimes with the backwoods or 'nilla dutch..
It do have seeds in it.. Thats why you break it up & take it out.

Now if you trying to live & get that piff it'll cost 20 a pop, no stems, no seeds just that sticky icky icky..

An O of greens go for anything between 75 to 90.. Atleast thats what I pay..
An O of that purp.. Easily going for 300 atleast.. Piff or whatever other type of ++!+ out here probably 3 to 4 bills.

I mean me personally I love the piff, but I started up on nicks & demos. Can't forget ya religion. LOL

Anyways yeah $6 still gets you bent out here.. I know NY dudes know it.

I had to stop the hustle though. I'm in high profile areas too much to even risk having that smell from the ziplock or fall out my pocket when I take myjacket off.

& to the OP.. SMH you a **%!@, but anyways if you ever do smoke again just dress warm & get ya *** outside & keep it moving.

Like i said, that 90 for an O stuff is madness. You must get what you pay for. It's all about quality out here. Seeds is rare, whether you're %*+%+%#with street ++*+ or club ++*+. I don't break weed down by hand anymore. Seeds/stems and a grinder don't work.

300 for an O of some purp sounds about right, 250 isn't unheard of but it's definitley joog. 3-4 bills is the price for some kill out here too.

Originally Posted by call me walks

akf0dy7 wrote:

the essence and procedure of just rolling one is what its all about, its easily portable, perfect when our out you don't have to worry aboutbeing caught with anything, the last thing you want is a dumb paraphernalia charge

I never understood the idea of a paraphernalia charge. As far as I know they don't exist in Cali. Can't you just say you use it for pipe tobacco?

I never understood the idea of a paraphernalia charge. As far as I know they don't exist in Cali. Can't you just say you use it for pipe tobacco?
yea, if its actually been used for tobacco, its just a regular pipe and you're good to go, but once they test it for residue its labeledparaphernalia, even if you wash the hell out of it there's always a trace left

I guess you could but when you got resin in the pipe they smell that +%!$ and then arrest you and you gotta pay a fine
smh.gif
. Cali might not have any laws against paraphernalia. It all depends on the state sincethere is no federal law.

Originally Posted by jville819

I guess you could but when you got resin in the pipe they smell that +%!$ and then arrest you and you gotta pay a fine
smh.gif
. Cali might not have any laws against paraphernalia. It all depends on the state since there is no federal law.

I have smoked in front of police before .... most the time they dont trip unless you really put yourself out there .

got caught my freshmen yr, they put me on probation for 2 yrs, found a dime bag and the coke bottle, and for baggin up the smoke detectors, first time i did ittoo

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

jville819 wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

smh.gif
. Cali might not have any laws against paraphernalia. It all depends on the state
since there is no federal law.

I have smoked in front of police before .... most the time they dont trip unless you really put yourself out there .

It's a hard knock life for yall out of state n_'s i guess. Dudes really talking about one time testing for residue? What part of the game is that?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

RICO7JT I've lit up in from of po a couple times too. Never have they stressed it. One time me and my boy were rollin back from the clinic. He had justrolled one, I put the bunt to my lips, look out my window to the left (we're at a stoplight) and OPD is posted in the lane next to us, pig driving staringat me dead in my eyes.
laugh.gif
I thought he might've been trippin just because he made such a point of making eye contact with me but son didn't say or doanything. I was a lil nervous though cause even though the trees are legal a DUI is still a DUI
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

jville819 wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

smh.gif
. Cali might not have any laws against paraphernalia. It all depends on the state
since there is no federal law.

It's a hard knock life for yall out of state n_'s i guess. Dudes really talking about one time testing for residue? What part of the game is that?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

RICO7JT I've lit up in from of po a couple times too. Never have they stressed it. One time me and my boy were rollin back from the clinic. He had just rolled one, I put the bunt to my lips, look out my window to the left (we're at a stoplight) and OPD is posted in the lane next to us, pig driving staring at me dead in my eyes.
laugh.gif
I thought he might've been trippin just because he made such a point of making eye contact with me but son didn't say or do anything. I was a lil nervous though cause even though the trees are legal a DUI is still a DUI
grin.gif

Yea thats why I love the OPD ... they dont got time to worry about a blunt ... We roll up all day ... now SJPD is another story , them boys might just want togive you a hard time . If anything all they do is take the dro and be on there way .... " I BURN BABY BURN BABY LIKE DISCO INFERNO I BURN SLOW LIKE BLUNTSWITH YAYO " Notorious B.I.G.

uhhhhhhhhhhh, yeaaaaaaa, of course Cali is is more leinient with it but in the other world they to enforce the laws as much as they can and they do have theequipment in their patrol cars to test for residue on the spot

its no joke

Crank where do you stay at? I know there are a few states that are just as lenient as Cali. Oregon is chill, I'd imagine Zona is also from what I'veheard. MA is on the scene too, with it being decriminalized now days.

Damn, you cali dudes are lucky as !!*+. I used to have cops just pull me aside at the movies and talk to me cause i smelled like weed.

^^^ Right on man ... keep up that school work ... so you can come enjoy some of the best of the best in dro ... now BLOW .

Back
Top Bottom