Smoking weed....Vol. Thought I was goin to die.

[cake] he be on that water [/cake]

laugh.gif

Ive felt the same effects before. Im pretty sure the stuff was laced, my heart started to beat really fast like i just ran 10 miles at full sprint. It was nota good feeling at all. Laced imo.

There has never been a case of someone dying from smoking too much weed, only long term affects such as lung cancer.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

can you die from smoking weed?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes. the only way is if your brain isnt gettin oxygen and u "suffocate"

to the OP sounds liek it was dipped in something.
also my homie passed out the other day from smoking to much, we was yawning and knocked out standing up. we ere trippen out..
tired.gif

i wasn't asking, but laughing at him asking.. guess i should have quoted it
dont worry i got ur back
laugh.gif
happy.gif

but for real i did some research after it happened to my homie, and its pretty common.

laugh.gif
either way, the question was answered.

Originally Posted by BallinB

There has never been a case of someone dying from smoking too much weed, only long term affects such as lung cancer.
indifferent.gif

**** here with that propaganda

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Same thing happened to me years ago which is why I stopped.....my friends said I dissappeared and they went looking for me but cOuldnt last thing I remember is passing out hearing my mom scream my name for me to come back to her and not to die.....but the thing is I was at school.....I awake I'm in my class room and the lunch bell rings and people start coming back into the classroom I'm sweating my *@! off. I walked out of class and went home cause I couldn't take it idk how I made it homei dont even remember my spring break (it was the last day before spring break) my mom said I was sleep the whole week and that I didn't eat and that I was acting weird
WAT THE HELL ARE YALL SMOKING

Same thing happened to me years ago which is why I stopped.....my friends said I dissappeared and they went looking for me but cOuldnt last thing I remember is passing out hearing my mom scream my name for me to come back to her and not to die.....but the thing is I was at school.....I awake I'm in my class room and the lunch bell rings and people start coming back into the classroom I'm sweating my *@! off. I walked out of class and went home cause I couldn't take it idk how I made it homei dont even remember my spring break (it was the last day before spring break) my mom said I was sleep the whole week and that I didn't eat and that I was acting weird
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

^^^^^ But i was smoking with 4 other ppl and they were not buggin or trippin at all

What does someone lace weed with??? How can you tell? Is there a way to look at it and tell?

Originally Posted by cartune

I thought people were ignoring this.

Your weed wasnt laced, only rookies in here are the ones claimin it was.... You had a anxiety attack thats it research it... If it was laced his boys wouldhave had the same problem you DAMN ROOKIES.

MOST LIKELY.....

You either smoked way too much or u got some super potent stuff.

This used too happen to me when i first started, ive seen people get laced bud.

They get really really crazy , what u described is common.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

probably laced...

no offense bro but this is a common noob myth that the weed is "laced"
almost always its incorrect and false
dont want to get into detail but Ill just say it aint worth a dealers time and money to lace marijuana
and OP if you didnt know weed increases your heart rate

When it happened to me I just know I was trippin I knew it wasn't laced it's just that prior to that I felt like I was becoming a fiend so I'm gladit happened

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Your weed wasnt laced, only rookies in here are the ones claimin it was.... You had a anxiety attack thats it research it... If it was laced his boys would have had the same problem you DAMN ROOKIES.
for the record i never claimed it was laced. but around here some people dip in pcp and/or lean.

just saying...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by cartune

I thought people were ignoring this.
PASS THAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

What does someone lace weed with??? How can you tell? Is there a way to look at it and tell?

"You take one hit of that @!+$ and you can do nothing but look at it, like, mmm mmm, mmm-mmm, then why's it sparklin then?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can call him a newb based on his 3 months of experience but that sorta stuff can happen to anybody. Bud is just getting more and more potent for no reason.I've been smoking for almost 7 years now and there have been times where crazy and scary @!+$ has happened outta anybody's control...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It's okay, little man, just make sure you stay hydrated and have friends with you whenever you're blazing
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I had my first ever panic attack after smoking bud the other day.
smh.gif
I couldn't sleep until 5am. It was awful. Really weird, too, because I've smokedsome of the illest sativa strains without that happening to me.

Back
Top Bottom