Smoking weed....Vol. Thought I was goin to die.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

You can die from smoking weed.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

What does someone lace weed with??? How can you tell? Is there a way to look at it and tell?

no... you just have to roll your own blunts

but if youre a knock... the taste will give it away

lol man i have some funny stories but i never tripped out you just gotta stay calm

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

When it happened to me I just know I was trippin I knew it wasn't laced it's just that prior to that I felt like I was becoming a fiend so I'm glad it happened
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

When it happened to me I just know I was trippin I knew it wasn't laced it's just that prior to that I felt like I was becoming a fiend so I'm glad it happened
I feel you. My parents are coming to visit today, and it took me like 15 minutes to clean up and make sure I don't have any paraphernalialying around.
smh.gif

You just had a panic attack bruh. Weed jacks your heart rate up to 3 beats less than if you were on cocaine. I forget if it takes 60 seconds or 60 minutes forit to increase to that level.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

probably laced...

no offense bro but this is a common noob myth that the weed is "laced"
almost always its incorrect and false
dont want to get into detail but Ill just say it aint worth a dealers time and money to lace marijuana
and OP if you didnt know weed increases your heart rate
Nah man I've never heard of buying laced anything unless it's a dealer who cuts his cocaine and adds rat poison or some other cheap whitestuff to sell more. Actually lacing bud is a waste of time.

When ppl say ya shhh was laced it's that Wayne brady situation I know friends who've joked about that and laugh about times it's happened to them.Crush up some PCP sprinkle it on the blunt, dip the blunt in embalming fluid, etc. Then you watch ya friend(s) freak out
laugh.gif
and then there's the ppl who actually like lacing their shh depending onwhat it is.

yall smoking that ooowwwweee wherever you at or whosoever you smoke prolly like to get wet

I've smoked the finest greens throughout my lifetime and I never felt like i was going to die....

Back
Top Bottom