SNEAK PEEK: Ben Drury x Dizzee Rascal Nike Air Max 90

Nike has an interesting upcoming project with not one but two artists; UK artist, Ben Drury, gives us a preview of this simple but premium Air Max 90 that heis currently working on for another UK artist/rapper/producer, Dizzee Rascal. There isn't much that we know right now since this is a world exclusivecourtesy of Drury, but considering what Drury and Rascal have done in the past in addition to what the Nike Air Max 90 can bring to the table, thiscollaboration should be nothing short of stellar.
Will the icy clear outsole ever be played out?
ben-drury-dizzee-rascal-nike-air-max-90-2.jpg
nike-x-ben-drury-x-dizzee-rascal-air-max-90-1-570x427.jpg

I was kind of excited when I saw the title, but so far those pics look pretty bleh.

with that close up pic of the back mid-sole you can clearly see hair-like cracks forming up

^My thoughts exactly.

The only reason I stay away from 90's, that midsole looks ready to crack right out of the box.

Dizzie rascals a hot mc but he aint no fashion guy like yeezy but let's see what his kicks come out to look like

quote: apparently that pic is just inverted to throw people off _______________________________________________________________________________________ nowonder. the heel sole was looking cheap like it would crack like the huf90s after a couple wears. thanks for the clarification mayhemgatz! not sure these aremy cup of tee. it would be interesting to see if there's going to be any apparel with this release.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Wait those might not even be the same shoes:

These are clearly currents..
i hate all these "mystery shoes".....they usually end up
sick.gif
....with that said, i hope the AM90 is
pimp.gif
.....drury hasn't hada let down yet

it looks like a soft pink to me on the 90's... i hope it turns out better than what im thinking.

Back
Top Bottom