SNEAKER CON - WASHINGTON, DC 4/2/11

Still going to see what shoes I can pick up...could careless about the people or if it looks like iss...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

only going in hopes of scooping up a pair of south beaches.

Same. 
nerd.gif

That artwork on the flyer is mean! I hope that designer got paid major paper.

That's some major time put in.

I might stop by on the way to see Kindred the Family Soul and Chuck Brown.

That artwork on the flyer is mean! I hope that designer got paid major paper.

That's some major time put in.

I might stop by on the way to see Kindred the Family Soul and Chuck Brown.

i just heard sneakgeekz and all them other youtube dudes are gonna be there. Also they're are hosting something as majors friday night.

i just heard sneakgeekz and all them other youtube dudes are gonna be there. Also they're are hosting something as majors friday night.

Anybody ever been to one in NYC? Are shoes discounted there? Anybody ever traded anything there?

Anybody ever been to one in NYC? Are shoes discounted there? Anybody ever traded anything there?

Ihope the people looking to pick up a pair of SBaren't thinking they are going to get a deal on them. People who have them have no reason to sell low. demand is too high! That's like Apple putting the ipad2 on sale now!

Ihope the people looking to pick up a pair of SBaren't thinking they are going to get a deal on them. People who have them have no reason to sell low. demand is too high! That's like Apple putting the ipad2 on sale now!

Back
Top Bottom