SNEAKER CON - WASHINGTON, DC 4/2/11

roll.gif

Type of stuff that deters you from such events...

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Ihope the people looking to pick up a pair of SBaren't thinking they are going to get a deal on them. People who have them have no reason to sell low. demand is too high! That's like Apple putting the ipad2 on sale now!
Que?

A pair of DS Diamond in a size 11 sold here for 375 a couple weeks ago.  Listed for 500.  Couldn't get it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Ihope the people looking to pick up a pair of SBaren't thinking they are going to get a deal on them. People who have them have no reason to sell low. demand is too high! That's like Apple putting the ipad2 on sale now!
Que?

A pair of DS Diamond in a size 11 sold here for 375 a couple weeks ago.  Listed for 500.  Couldn't get it. 
laugh.gif

i wouldnt mind a few trades though. I have a rack of basketball products that i just wont wear ...

spizikes.
foamposites.
lebrons.
jordans.

i wouldnt mind a few trades though. I have a rack of basketball products that i just wont wear ...

spizikes.
foamposites.
lebrons.
jordans.

i will be there today aswell , and will be look to cop a pair of south beach's or some other heat for the collection

also , what kix are you wearing

will you be breaking out any heat to sport

i was going to break out some real heat for the show but

i think i will just keep my stuff on ice and just go with a pair of retro 12's white/red

i was even thinking of wearing my og white/red 12's but ill stick with the retro's...........................................................peace23

i will be there today aswell , and will be look to cop a pair of south beach's or some other heat for the collection

also , what kix are you wearing

will you be breaking out any heat to sport

i was going to break out some real heat for the show but

i think i will just keep my stuff on ice and just go with a pair of retro 12's white/red

i was even thinking of wearing my og white/red 12's but ill stick with the retro's...........................................................peace23

"BLADE BR0WN"

Slim, that video...
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Further proves why I wrote what I wrote as "disclaimer" in the meet-up we having next week.  Bammas 40+ going that that?!?!?!?!?

laugh.gif

"BLADE BR0WN"

Slim, that video...
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Further proves why I wrote what I wrote as "disclaimer" in the meet-up we having next week.  Bammas 40+ going that that?!?!?!?!?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Why weren't you at PG for South Beaches day of release?

They were sitting at Shoe City after the smoke cleared at HOH...
laugh.gif

Now you paying 500+ at an "event" for 'em?  Shim Shim. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Why weren't you at PG for South Beaches day of release?

They were sitting at Shoe City after the smoke cleared at HOH...
laugh.gif

Now you paying 500+ at an "event" for 'em?  Shim Shim. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom