Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

got mine, and order confirmation, glad to see so many successful 

just curious but what colorway did you guys cop(if not both)

i was going back and forth till the last minute 

what happened to the free shipping? is it not the 29th in that side of the world?

now the anxious wait to see if they start cancelling orders or not...always been hit or miss with sns for me...won't feel relief until i get a shipping confirmation...

ordered the "great white" cw in a size 8.5 btw...and can someone explain why it's cheaper overseas than it would be to purchase out here in the states (which is kinda a first, no)?

im excited to see both in person.. this was one of my most anticipated releases ever since i heard

and yea its weird that overseas pricing is cheaper.. US stores are selling for $200 while overseas is around $130-150 

im an idiot and did both colorways but each their own separate order. you think they would combine? 
Maybe it was a good idea to buy them separately....

Hi!

Unfortunately your order could not be created. A products in your cart were sold out when you were completing your order. We will give you a full refund for your purchase, which may take up to 3 bank days depending of the payment method.

mean.gif

bad lieutenant, did you try to pick up both cw's? or did you only try to order 1 and it got cancelled?

regardless, sorry to hear this man...again, i won't trust that my order went through until an actual shipping confirmation w/ tracking number comes through... *sigh

im excited to see both in person.. this was one of my most anticipated releases ever since i heard

and yea its weird that overseas pricing is cheaper.. US stores are selling for $200 while overseas is around $130-150 
The only reason I can think that it was only $130 is because they are selling the Lightweight model and not the OG Blaze.  Maybe I'm just salty because I got the same message as Bad Lieutenant but I can't see a reason why SNS would be cheaper than the price Sneaker Freaker charged at their release.

The only reason I can think that it was only $130 is because they are selling the Lightweight model and not the OG Blaze.  Maybe I'm just salty because I got the same message as Bad Lieutenant but I can't see a reason why SNS would be cheaper than the price Sneaker Freaker charged at their release.
Seems some other shops and boutiques were originally going to charge 130 as well, but lowkey changed to 200. Who knows, maybe SF hiked the MSRP that Puma suggested and everyone followed suit except SNS. 

Seems some other shops and boutiques were originally going to charge 130 as well, but lowkey changed to 200. Who knows, maybe SF hiked the MSRP that Puma suggested and everyone followed suit except SNS. 
Could very well be possible.  Burn Rubber seems to have done this with their Joe Lewis 577. I saw stores listing them at $160 but BR charged $195 shipped.  It kind of sucks knowing that you got screwed buying a shoe on release day to see it cheaper elsewhere a week later.  I guess that's the shoe game now.  Hype up the original release and the hike the price at the last minute a la Concepts Mint 998.

bad lieutenant, did you try to pick up both cw's? or did you only try to order 1 and it got cancelled?

regardless, sorry to hear this man...again, i won't trust that my order went through until an actual shipping confirmation w/ tracking number comes through... *sigh
both

Pretty sure they are not the LWT model of the shoe. The other ones have a smaller sole. Pretty sure mine will get cancelled. I took my sweet time checking out. lol

and the title states OG.

Last edited:
Yea these were definitely OG version. I think they were cheaper cuz there was no MSRP markup as mentioned before

Just popping in this thread. Fooled around waiting for the free shipping and got cart jacked for both colors.
mean.gif

Also found pics of the LTWT version for those wondering.

did everyone cop size 9.5?? i picked up the black beast in 9.5... hope order isnt cancelled.. already had my original order at sneaker freaker cancelled..

may pick up the sharks tomorrow just in case i get a cancel notice after tomorrow, would be pissed if i completely stuck out on these

did everyone cop size 9.5?? i picked up the black beast in 9.5... hope order isnt cancelled.. already had my original order at sneaker freaker cancelled..

may pick up the sharks tomorrow just in case i get a cancel notice after tomorrow, would be pissed if i completely stuck out on these
I also grabbed a 9.5 in the Black Beast. I think a bunch of us here did so I'm sure cancellations will be on their way. I was slow as hell checking out so unless they had a ton of stock I'm sure I'll be on the list unfortunately.

I also grabbed a 9.5 in the Black Beast. I think a bunch of us here did so I'm sure cancellations will be on their way. I was slow as hell checking out so unless they had a ton of stock I'm sure I'll be on the list unfortunately.
I did as well. Good way to know is looking at the order time on your confirmation e-mail. 

I got a 9.5 too. But we should be good since they still have all the pairs they're gonna sell in store...?

Any other sites dropping this today? I was only able to pick up the whites. Looking for the blacks as well. 

Last edited:
SNS coming through with shipping confirmation. Pretty stoked to get these at the best possible price from one of the best international boutiques out there. Since I already acquired my Great Whites from SF, I got my lady a pair of them in her size to match...

SNS coming through with shipping confirmation. Pretty stoked to get these at the best possible price from one of the best international boutiques out there. Since I already acquired my Great Whites from SF, I got my lady a pair of them in her size to match...
What time did you get a confirmation email on the order? Checked this morning and it looks like i didn't get through until 4 minutes after they went up.

Was able to get my size 8.5 in black yesterday and received the order confirmation email. Went with the blacks but still debating on getting the grey pair...never knew about the LTWT option. Anyone can post more info on the LTWT it would be appreciated.

Also, do they ship with signature confirmation? I am going to email SNS just to be sure about that. Thanks for all for the info on these.

Back
Top Bottom