Sneaker Head College Students.. Vol. Dorming

I have been commuting my first year of college, and I plan on dorming very soon.

I also plan on bringing all my sneakers with me.. and I always wondered about theft. What if you had a disloyal roommate that would let his friends steal yoursneakers when you weren't there..
frown.gif

Has this happened to anyone before? How did you deal with it? If not, how do you prevent something like this from happening?

Originally Posted by HisRoyalFreshness69

Drop out of college if you need sneaks to get you laid son.

What? When did he say anything about getting laid?
roll.gif

dude u dont need all your sneaks, bring a pair of jordan flip flops, and five of your kicks with your basic colors.....

Man if you're worried about having them stolen, dont take them. This ##@$ aint science.

^You're right, it isn't science, it's a matter of statistics. I won't lie, I had over 10 pairs up there last year. How many did I wear?probably 4-5. Truth be told, you'll get tired of dressing yourself up or thinking of what kicks to rock by the end of the first month. Save your effortsand have these on deck:

-A respectable pair of sandals
-Some mostly white shoes
-A pair of vans
-A pair of dress shoes
-Flip flops for the shower
-Maybe a pair of "neckbreakers"
-Cleats (just in case you play football, which i ended up doing)
-Gym shoes.

schools not letting you get a single ftl

getting that doctors note so they have to give you a single ftw

You guys obviously missed my point..

I am not asking if I should bring my sneakers or not..

I am saying.. I am bring my sneakers.. so all those posts about "only bring 5 or w.e" are useless..

it's not that fashion show that high school was.
QFT!!!!!

I brought about 7 pairs of sneakers with me to college. Fortunately, my roommate was cool and never took my stuff. And my senior year, i had a single room sonever had that problem.

But I did know a kid who used to wear his roommate's stuff without asking first.
smh.gif

Don't. Plain and simple.

Just bring 2-3 pairs; and your kicks WILL get +@#@*+ up going to class and parties so don't bring anything you actually care about, either.

Why else would your bring all your shoes to college. it's not that fashion show that high school was.

Depends on what school you go 2 honestly. Here where I am thats all people worry about is what outfit they will wear next, or who can get this or that shoefirst. Itz crazy.

So bring a treasure chest and a long chain and a big lock and landmines to put around the treasure chest, i guarantee you wont lose one pair

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

So bring a treasure chest and a long chain and a big lock and landmines to put around the treasure chest, i guarantee you wont lose one pair
roll.gif

and i know you dont want people saying dont bring them all, but honestly dont, you probably wont wear half of them, especially if you really care about them

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^You're right, it isn't science, it's a matter of statistics. I won't lie, I had over 10 pairs up there last year. How many did I wear? probably 4-5. Truth be told, you'll get tired of dressing yourself up or thinking of what kicks to rock by the end of the first month. Save your efforts and have these on deck:

-A respectable pair of sandals
-Some mostly white shoes
-A pair of vans
-A pair of dress shoes
-Flip flops for the shower
-Maybe a pair of "neckbreakers"
-Cleats (just in case you play football, which i ended up doing)
-Gym shoes.
my man hit the nail. I found myself wearing my beat pair sk8 hi a lot, because they're simple and comfy. So no need to go all out, youain't breakin' nobody necks cause 98% of the school don't even know what exclusive nikes are.

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Why else would your bring all your shoes to college. it's not that fashion show that high school was

Depends on what school you go 2 honestly. Here where I am thats all people worry about is what outfit they will wear next, or who can get this or that shoe first. Itz crazy.
If you/anyone cares about what the next man is doing, I don't know why they're in college.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

You guys obviously missed my point..

I am not asking if I should bring my sneakers or not..

I am saying.. I am bring my sneakers.. so all those posts about "only bring 5 or w.e" are useless..
YOU obviously missed the point.

People who have gone through the same experience are giving you advice... listen to them

Who cares what youre asking, people who have gone through the same thing are telling you think otherwise.... dont be a #++*!#%.

Back
Top Bottom