SNEAKER PARTY @ SPORTS ZONE?

not sure if anyone posted this yet,but heres what i got in an email. btw, anyone headin to phila for AI come back party?

just got back from philly. flyers EVERYWHERE for that AI welcome back party.

cant do Solo tho....but it WILL be a big deal in philly.

i may be there..

When I was up in Philly over the weekend I heard about the AI part...but no plans to roll...I dont think.

whaatt.no bottle poppin for the big baller on the block?lol.yea ims till not sure if il go. u comin thru thurs lavan?

yall aint really miss nothin...greedy genius, adidas, and punkrose was there... they had some giveaways and that was it

super wack. it felt like it was employee bring a friend night or something. shoes were stuff ive already seen online. adidas rep,well one of them, was a totald^ck and looked scared as hell to be there. just pure junk 2 me. gotta love the hyped out folks out front stuntin loud," man its like 11:59,when theygonna sell them J's. i need that joe!" lmao,posers.

super wack. it felt like it was employee bring a friend night or something. shoes were stuff ive already seen online. adidas rep,well one of them, was a total d^ck and looked scared as hell to be there. just pure junk 2 me. gotta love the hyped out folks out front stuntin loud," man its like 11:59,when they gonna sell them J's. i need that joe!" lmao,posers.
Well, I'm glad I didn't end up going
ohwell.gif

the only good thing about the party was the models that were there. there were just a few people inside and just standing around. food was ice cold, but itstill tasted good, maybe cuz it was free. Horrible shoes on display and a annoying hypeman.

It's Sports Zone shoedudes.............................................................................................

Not Cwealth.

Not Major.

Not StussyDC.

Not UBiq.

Not WTHN.

Not FTWRK.

Not Henry.

etc.

etc.

etc.

[/Friday After Next]
(Day- Day) "Yeah. We something like that."

(Craig) "Naw. We NOTHING like that."

laugh.gif

i thought i was the only one that thought the hype man was annoying, lol...i agree with josh, the only good thing was the models... they were out there tryinto do the superman, and the cha cha slide... and i got tired of the DJ sayin he wanted those Ewings...EOH, we know its not those stores, but at least theycould have made the event a little better than it was

^
I feel you 100%.

But my post was just to say, "Sometimes, expect the expected... No matter how much its advertised."

I think the average NTer here should not expect to have the faith in a SZone, DTLR, SCity, Flocker, etc. doing something completely "boutique-like"unless an NTer like dude(s) is in full control of it... or unless immediate sales are potentially involved.

Back
Top Bottom