Sneaker Shops to visit in London & Munich?

Hey Fam,
On August 3rd, I'm flying out to Munich to visit my boy who took a job there last year. He's not into sneakers at all and I've asked him a few times if he knows of any places but he's pretty much clueless. I was just wondering if anybody knows any stores out there? Looking for brons/kobes/durants mostly. From there, I'm flying over to London to catch the Bronze and Gold medal mens basketball games. I know there are a ton of shops in/around london but I have a feeling things will be pretty dry by the time I get there on Aug 9th. I'd still like to know of any can't miss places in London too. Thanks a lot and I'll have some down time in Munich and if I find a gold mine, I'll be willing to work some deals to hook any members up and ship them back.

:smokin

i love Size? personally, but check my list below:

Size?
33-34 Carnaby Street
Tel: 44-20-7287-4016

Foot Patrol
80 Berwick Street
W1F 8TU
Tel: 44-20-7734-6625
http://www.foot-patrol.com

Opening Times:
Mon - Sat: 10:00 - 19:00
Sun: 12:00 - 17:00

Last edited:
i love Size? personally, but check my list below:
Size?
33-34 Carnaby Street
Tel: 44-20-7287-4016
Foot Patrol
80 Berwick Street
W1F 8TU
Tel: 44-20-7734-6625
http://www.foot-patrol.com
Opening Times:
Mon - Sat: 10:00 - 19:00
Sun: 12:00 - 17:00

Thanks for those, do you think Size? will have anything more than what's on their webstore? I'd LOVE to pick up some LBJ9 Cannons or BHM...Any rarer Kobe VI's or VII Galaxy/Cloaks....I know I probably won't find those, but that's what I'm aiming for. I've copped all the recent J's I've wanted.

last time i visited Size? they had more merchandise in store than what is online...i remember they even had heat that was not on their online and not available overseas here in north america...plus i just love that part of london to chill at and shop...have fun man

Thanks for those, do you think Size? will have anything more than what's on their webstore? I'd LOVE to pick up some LBJ9 Cannons or BHM...Any rarer Kobe VI's or VII Galaxy/Cloaks....I know I probably won't find those, but that's what I'm aiming for. I've copped all the recent J's I've wanted.

Size? may spring you a surprise but to be honest dude Size isn't stacked with many Lebrons or Kobe's - Try these:

Slammin Kicks on 37 Beak Street is good for some Rares at times but can be hit and miss

Other then that there are plenty of Foot Lockers about

I order mine from CrookedTongues online now 8)

Size? may spring you a surprise but to be honest dude Size isn't stacked with many Lebrons or Kobe's - Try these:
Slammin Kicks on 37 Beak Street is good for some Rares at times but can be hit and miss
Other then that there are plenty of Foot Lockers about
I order mine from CrookedTongues online now 8)

Slammin kicks shut down 5-6 years ago. Or did they reopen?

Lily White's in London had a buncha KDs for great prices. Also there is the NT on Oxford St (I was able to get the summit lake mid 9s there). Other than that there are several footlockers that have nice kicks. I regret not buying the rogue KD IVs when I was there, they had a full size run of them at most places. On Oxford St thou, you will be able to find at least 2 or 3 good stores. At NT I saw elite brons, several Cws of the KDs (including BHMs, but in smaller sizes, I wear a 13) and they had Xmas Brons there too, but in smaller sizes. Good luck though man, Europe is definitely a place to stock up on shoes, don't come back and have regrets Iike me lol!

Lily White's in London had a buncha KDs for great prices. Also there is the NT on Oxford St (I was able to get the summit lake mid 9s there). Other than that there are several footlockers that have nice kicks. I regret not buying the rogue KD IVs when I was there, they had a full size run of them at most places. On Oxford St thou, you will be able to find at least 2 or 3 good stores. At NT I saw elite brons, several Cws of the KDs (including BHMs, but in smaller sizes, I wear a 13) and they had Xmas Brons there too, but in smaller sizes. Good luck though man, Europe is definitely a place to stock up on shoes, don't come back and have regrets Iike me lol!

Thanks a lot. It would be sick to find some KD's at reasonable prices! I doubt I'll find anything like weatherman/nerf but I'd be happy with the ST's or USA's...I'm also going to try to shop on the NDC Europe site today. I believe they still drop their kicks on midnight fri-->sat...if that's true then 7pm today the USA's will drop and I'll get them shipped to my boy's apt and scoop them up next week. The exchange rate is killer though. $95 KD's are like $125 there...oh well better than eBay rape.

Anything in Munich???:nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah but there they have a VAT for tax (value added tax) so the price you see in pounds, tho higher, includes tax. Ask the guy at the register for a VAT form and they'll do all the paperwork for you, and when you leave the EU at the airport you can claim the taxes back in pounds and then convert back to dollars. Helps you save a little bit, but every little pound counts lol.

i was in london in may and alot of regular old stores still had older jordans. most stores still had playoff 12s and chicago 10s. The only thing that sucked was that alot of stores only carried full sizes and not half sizes. kind of weird

So far so good guys, hit up snipes in Munich and scored a pair of Bron SB's/MVs!!! In london now and going to hit up a few places tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes. Can't wait for Sunday!!!

Back
Top Bottom