Sneaker shows in Georgia

If you've already bought your ticket online, do u have to wait in a long *** line to get in. Or is there even a line?

Last edited:
Decent sized line starting to form at the door. There's SOOOOOOOOOO much HEAT in here I can't even explain it

That **** was a cluster **** with flight club prices. Wasn't impressed. Next time they better put that **** in the Georgia Dome

Last edited:
This.....and that long *** line smh.
Yea that **** sucked and there wasn't no deals there. There was a constant line cause the room they held in it was full to capacity. They obviously underestimated the sneaker community of Atlanta. Hopefully next time they will be ready for us. I didn't spend a dime with those fools up there. All I did was one straight up trade for some chicago ko 1s. Lack of sizes was another issue, seems like they didn't really have much over a size 10. The only vendor who had bred and royal 2013 1s told me $850 for the Royals and $600 for the Breds. I told him I'd rather just buy them from flightclub.

Last edited:
800 for royals? 600 for bred 1s? what size do you wear? most of the vendors were charging outrageous prices. the lowest i saw bred 1s for was 450 but i didnt buy them. i bought some VVVNDS cool grey 11s for 325 from a vendor and i bought some balenciagas for 380

Yea that **** sucked and there wasn't no deals there. There was a constant line cause the room they held in it was full to capacity. They obviously underestimated the sneaker community of Atlanta. Hopefully next time they will be ready for us. I didn't spend a dime with those fools up there. All I did was one straight up trade for some chicago ko 1s. Lack of sizes was another issue, seems like they didn't really have much over a size 10. The only vendor who had bred and royal 2013 1s told me $850 for the Royals and $600 for the Breds. I told him I'd rather just buy them from flightclub.
That **** was a cluster **** with flight club prices. Wasn't impressed. Next time they better put that **** in the Georgia Dome

Yea I didn't buy anything either. 11.5 was hard to come by and the prices were ridiculous. Did you cop the black toes this morning?

Last edited:
800 for royals? 600 for bred 1s? what size do you wear? most of the vendors were charging outrageous prices. the lowest i saw bred 1s for was 450 but i didnt buy them. i bought some VVVNDS cool grey 11s for 325 from a vendor and i bought some balenciagas for 380

I wear an 11.5 or 12. No vendors that I saw were doing much better than flightclub for my size. $375 for gamma 11s. I was extremely disappointed. Only 1 vendor had bred and royal 1s in my size and he was the one charging 600 and 850. $400 for black cement and white cement 4s.

Yea I didn't buy anything either. 11.5 was hard to come by and the prices were ridiculous. Did you cop the black toes this morning?
Yea i hardlt seen any 11.5s. All about sizes 8-10 from what I saw. Yea i copped the BT 14S off eastbay. No tax and free shipping with silver club membership. Can't beat it. Box price for real right from my couch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom