Sneaker shows in Georgia

i dont think the vendors were very successful in sales. we all basically went to a in person flight club 
That's exactly what it was except there was no room to shop and look around. I guarantee them vendors didn't do as well as they planned. I didn't see much money changing hands. **** non vendors were just sitting down on the floor and creating their own bootleg vendor spot on the ground lol. Hell I aint mad at em tho.

I stopped by your table bro. Had on a black V neck. I copped 3 keychains off you and your boy. Great deal. Thanks.
Thanks a lot bro! I remember exactly who you are now. Those ketchains sold like hotcakes. I couldn't believe it lol. Thanks again for stoppin by

I saw the sign, but when I asked for Priceboy, no one knew who I was talking about.
I apologize bro. I must've stepped away for a second. I was probably takin a break to walk around and check out the other tables. Still appreciate you stoppin by though

As for the high prices, most sellers are just looking for suckers. From my experience and just from talking to some of the different sellers today, all you had to do was haggle and play a little hardball. Everything I sold today ended up being below my asking price. I had an awesome time though. Bought one of the super dope Sneaker Con shirts for $25 and then made a trade. Got custom garnet and gold spizikes for my beat 2006 Metallic 5s. I'll post pics tomorrow. Hopefully not everyone saw today as a waste lol. I had a blast just being in the presence of so many true sneaker lovers. Ih and sayin wussup to Trinidad James was a plus! Plenty of pics coming tomorrow!

Last edited:
it was fun to go like i said i copped some sneakers. the authentic check was cool. i got my cool greys legit checked but the guy said he couldnt tell if my space jams were real or not because i wore them too much lol. my jams are 100% legit and they looked the same as the comparison pair.

i also couldnt find the NT sign either i was looking for it too.

Thanks a lot bro! I remember exactly who you are now. Those ketchains sold like hotcakes. I couldn't believe it lol. Thanks again for stoppin by
I apologize bro. I must've stepped away for a second. I was probably takin a break to walk around and check out the other tables. Still appreciate you stoppin by though

It's all good bruh.

Sorry I missed sneakercon ATL I was still hung over from Friday night. Check out solecon ATL today and that **** was terrible only had like 8 vendors

Damn I shoulda copped some t shirts up there. I was too busy lookin at shoes when I should have been checking out all the gear.

Last edited:
i copped a pair of mambacurials for $220 after selling hares for $300. i caught a kid leaving and traded a beat pair of grey chartreuse 14s for the hazelnut lbj 10s too...pretty sweet day!
80swerv what time were u there? it was pretty dead

i copped a pair of mambacurials for $220 after selling hares for $300. i caught a kid leaving and traded a beat pair of grey chartreuse 14s for the hazelnut lbj 10s too...pretty sweet day!

Daaaam you put in work bro. That's how it's done! That's wussup

80swerv what time were u there? it was pretty dead

I would say between 100 and 2pm, got in for free and walked around a little. Was highly disappointed with the atmosphere and left

Back
Top Bottom