Sneaker Summit in the works -NC

Sup guys,
I sort of advertised last year, but we had a successful Sneaker Summit in NC last year.
I'm in da process of working it out again this year, and I know many of you are "damn thats far" or whatnot, but I think if u can get a table,sell a few kicks, make some extra loot, its gravy to a different market/niche.
In life, I think majority of what you want and get is based on networking.
I have tons of friends up in your area, so I never leave ya'll behind so atleast I wanted to give you guys a shout and kind of begin brainstorming if youmight be interested.

In addition, I won't be active showcasing this next time around b/c I will be attempting to make a home purchase very soon. With that being said, if anyoneis interested, please feel free to help me out by checking out my sig.

I've been collecting for the past 12 years, and I dont plan on stopping....just a small halt on massive shoe purchases. haha.

Thanks for your time~

Holla.

If its anywhere off rt. 85, or off rt. 1 (Raliegh), I'm in there like swimwear.

That's a peaceful drive there and back I''ve always enjoyed...

Word to Fashion Ave...

"Damn thats a far drive"

lol

I'll have to check out the sig though... How many NC NTers we got.. whats their Forum by the way? SouthEast?

Anybody want to come to Richmond...

I got 6 seats (heated leather too) available from there for a "DMV" invasion...

lol.

^^
Six? Bamma did you upgrade too?

What you pushin now? Please don't say you got what I got in my drive way....

The dreaded Minivan.... (Which I don't step foot in unless I absolutely HAVE to)

^
laugh.gif

'04 Explorer with 3rd row. Had 31K when I got it. Bought that 2 days after August got here.

You of all people know I don't do "car notes."

I let the "ballers" live with their $800+ monthly car payments in the city...
laugh.gif

Man.. I am done with those too.. lol

I am refinancin Errry and ANYthing my bank will let me to get errything down for real..

And then Sell it..

Word to Wall Street.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

"Damn thats a far drive"

lol

I'll have to check out the sig though... How many NC NTers we got.. whats their Forum by the way? SouthEast?
I'm an NC NTer..If I'm not in here I'm there.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If its anywhere off rt. 85, or off rt. 1 (Raliegh), I'm in there like swimwear.

That's a peaceful drive there and back I''ve always enjoyed...

Word to Fashion Ave...
eek.gif

i didnt know you knew about fashon ave.
laugh.gif

my sis been in Raleigh for years and i always used to hit fashion ave when i was there iduno about today but they used to have alllll kinda samples especiallyJordans

some of my fam stayed off rt1 down there too

^
I'm celebrating my 10th year reselling.

You think there is a creep spot I ain't made $$$ off on on the East Coast?

Psht.

laugh.gif

My best deal @ Fashion Ave... "lightening" XVII lows... 49.99... Buy one get one free... I think I went on vacation TWICE that summer of '03 offthat flip.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom