Sneakerheads in New Orleans Showing All Heat Crazy Kicks

nice kicks "yaa diggg"
laugh.gif

nice collection

I wish I had them, but I'd wear them.

I don't know how people let them sit, other than when there's know snow or bad weather, I'd be to excited to having them to let them sit.lol

Love the thunders.
pimp.gif

If I had those OG X's I would totally be wearing those. Because X's had EVA foam midsoles and they dont crack like the older polyurethane midsoles.

i wonder how many jordans were lost during katrina? good to know some1 still got dough to cop jays down there

Gotta say i was dissapointed, With a title like "Sneakerheads in New Orleans Showing All Heat Crazy Kicks" it should have been titled Jordan, AF1collectors showing some good kicks, def nothing crazy. In addition to Jordans, I would love to see someone that also collects OG trainers, Terminators, ewings,OG Runners, solo flights, original adidas, puma etc. its always Jordans, Dunks, and AF1's, gets a little repetitive after a while, and if your repping acity like New Orleans you should have some more variety.

Otherwise, seem like some real nice dudes, while i wasn't blown away, def had some decent stuff, and the man did survive Katrina (which in itself issomething to brag about).

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Gotta say i was dissapointed, With a title like "Sneakerheads in New Orleans Showing All Heat Crazy Kicks" it should have been titled Jordan, AF1 collectors showing some good kicks, def nothing crazy. In addition to Jordans, I would love to see someone that also collects OG trainers, Terminators, ewings, OG Runners, solo flights, original adidas, puma etc. its always Jordans, Dunks, and AF1's, gets a little repetitive after a while, and if your repping a city like New Orleans you should have some more variety.

Otherwise, seem like some real nice dudes, while i wasn't blown away, def had some decent stuff, and the man did survive Katrina (which in itself is something to brag about).

Noene collects that garbage down south
laugh.gif
. You might see a few dudes withnike retros, but not like some of these NT collections. I never heard guys out here on some. Man, I needa save up for these foams or terminators.

Much respects, CRAZY HEAT! Plus its nice to see a HUMBLE DUDE! Unlike some other not so new shoe heads *cough* Maplewood! OGs off the hinges! Do you plan onsailing them in the future?

Back
Top Bottom