Sneakerheads in NY

unfortunately I don't know of any spots in queens or Manhattan.
seems like everyone did a raffle

What's up fam? Heading down to the city from Syracuse for a couple days and just wondering some spots that I should definitely check out. I'm good on recent releases so just looking for cool places that may have older releases, runners, and some good deals. If anyone could PM me or post some spots to check out I'd really appreciate it.

Hey everyone. Quick question. I'm cleaning out my guys side of the closet and want to sell these, they are obviously worn but in very good condition. I'm gonna list them on eBay, just want an opinion on a starting price? Try not to base it off your opinion on if you like them... I'm clearly selling them because they sit in the box in the back of he closet, but I need a serious estimate based on general value. Thanks!

View media item 714764
View media item 714765
View media item 714768
View media item 714771
View media item 714772

@MrRolex  @MrDozo  I sincerely want to thank you guys for your response. I miraculously was able to get a pair in my exact size from raffling but I know you guys deserve being acknowledge for trying to help me.

Im here in NY until the 4th and will be heading back to school in Buffalo that same day but please pm me for my contact info if you need anything at all. With the luck ive had recently I know it needs to be paid forward.

Same goes to anyone in the tri-state/Western NY area.

Would def enjoy doing some sort of summit in the near future in either area.

Enjoy the New Year and be safe,

Eric

Hey everyone. Quick question. I'm cleaning out my guys side of the closet and want to sell these, they are obviously worn but in very good condition. I'm gonna list them on eBay, just want an opinion on a starting price? Try not to base it off your opinion on if you like them... I'm clearly selling them because they sit in the box in the back of he closet, but I need a serious estimate based on general value. Thanks!

View media item 714764
View media item 714765
View media item 714768
View media item 714771
View media item 714772

if I had to guess, somewhere between $160-200. depends on the heel drag, creasing and any paint chipping.
Check out my sig, take them to image. Great service there provided by great people. they do a 85/15 split on all sales and pay you back in cash.

@MrRolex
 @MrDozo
 I sincerely want to thank you guys for your response. I miraculously was able to get a pair in my exact size from raffling but I know you guys deserve being acknowledge for trying to help me.

Im here in NY until the 4th and will be heading back to school in Buffalo that same day but please pm me for my contact info if you need anything at all. With the luck ive had recently I know it needs to be paid forward.

Same goes to anyone in the tri-state/Western NY area.

Would def enjoy doing some sort of summit in the near future in either area.

Enjoy the New Year and be safe,

Eric

congrats on the pickup dude. I read your post on the bred thread. Its crazy how so many stores in nyc are doing the raffle set-up consistently.

anyone has info on the Oregon foams availability? particularly in queens?

Dope new spot in huntington village called RISE .. check rise45.com lemme know if you think so

Dope new spot in huntington village called RISE .. check rise45.com lemme know if you think so

I like the layout of the site. They dont have a lot of mens sneakers for sale so I cant comment on the prices.

But the clothes look ok, and are moderately priced. they aight.

Can you guys put the names of local Facebook groups that sell sneakers in nyc? Im trying to score some carolina and royal blue pros.

Plus I have a few general release dunks and air maxs im trying to move.

thanks.

What's up guys new to Nike talk been in the game for about a year now. Looking to talk releases and swap some stories. I live in Brooklyn and work in Manhatten. My favs are still the classic bred 11s. Hit me up if you down to talk shop

sup guys been away from sneakers for a while but been on here and ISS since 2006. Live between UES and midtown, born and bred NY!

Nice to see folks still alive and kickin! Anyone know of any meetup spots for trading and selling in the NYC area?

my NY heads - where do you guys go for nice tees? (not really talking crazy graphic tees just simple clean stuff)

my NY heads - where do you guys go for nice tees? (not really talking crazy graphic tees just simple clean stuff)
Just a plain white tee or black tee? The hat man on the corner or the nigerian jean stores, easy.

I have a Size 11 Diamond High and im in NYC, hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom