[| -- Sneakerpimps Tour: Toronto Fri OCT 20th -- |]

i bought an ipod video off bobby analog and it still had the movie TROY in it... :nerd:
nerd.gif

I GOT IT 4 CHEAP: FOR SALE... NDS (WORN TWICE!) AM1 NO LINER GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 - $50 ! HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

Q your lame for not coming!!!

And tommorow night should be funny..you can all play a game while in line.. count how many all over print hoodies you see..too bad we cant all get paid for counting them..unless your rocking lo your not impressive..sorry!

:lol:
laugh.gif
Anyways........(my son jon whaddup)

Spimps will be good times I know lots of people going even personal peeps of mine are going. Plus I know cats from Buffalo (coming through that terrible aftermath of a snowstorm) and Detroit that are coming so stop complaining.

Dudes already know whose on my bad side and I'm in a smacking mood so if I do appear then it's a wrap. Besides that shoes, women and drinks (orange juice) what more can you ask for, even one of the ISS cats will be having some of his personal AF1 collection on display.

Young, old, tattered and the lames will be in the building all good times and more laughs for me. Shoutout to my son McPoet20 again doing the damn thing behind the scenes at the show and I'll try to get there I have an appointment dudes think I'm joking but I do if not maybe a Jazzy Jeff show cameo or Nostlagia.

:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
and dudes really thinking the kid is talking smack about putting dudes in check, few N's had to be put in check at last years event, I ain't wreckless but dudes talk like women.

aight word, do your thing Q whatever the night entails cuz for sho its gonna be a busy one...
And now back to business

JORDAN V GRAPES SIZE 9.5
Dunk SB Hawaii size 10

got behind the scenes a few short hours ago then came home, slept and just woke up but lemme tell ya...

the Dave White prints are BANANAS!?! y'all are in for a serious treat! watch out for the sick Sash and Futura set ups...
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

club owners love us call us yellow bottle grippers
I GOT IT 4 CHEAP: FOR SALE... NDS (WORN TWICE!) AM1 NO LINER GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 - $50 ! HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

Quote:
few N's had to be put in check at last years event, I ain't wreckless but dudes talk like women.

Daydream... I fell asleep beneath the flowers
The NT'er formerly known as Milhouse VanHouten05​
FS - DS Invisible Womans Sz 9, VVVNDS Easter II AF1 Sz 10, VVVVNDS Lebron CoF "Temptation" Sz 10 & "Complacency" Sz 10.5, Tweed SB Low Sz 10, Hunter SB Low Sz 10.5, NDS Sea Crystals Sz 10, NDS Uncocoa AF1 Sz 10, Ice Cream Money Roll Sz 10, VVVNDS Denim Hulks Sz 6​

Back
Top Bottom