[| -- Sneakerpimps Tour: Toronto Fri OCT 20th -- |]

well, the xiu xiu show was fantastic, how was sneaker pimps?
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

My party arrived late to SP (around Midnight).. Just as a bunch of cats were making their exit..

GDFT Goonies: How was Jazzy Jeff?

Soulize: Who was your DD? Haha..

Although it was reeeeaally crowded, it was nice to see a lot of familiar faces..

With the exception of a few shoes, I didnt see most of this years displays at last years event. Kobe Air 1s are dope.. Jordan/Dunk case (pictured above my post) was nice.. A lot of creative kicks on the walls too..

Generally, I think the vibe was cool...But theres always a few exceptions..

Oh... Too many hipsters..

:rofl:
roll.gif

Yall feel my presence in the post like Shaq.

SOLE PURPOSE "SKYLINE" TEE FOR SALE! CLICK TO PURCHASE

SOLE PURPOSESOLE PURPOSE IS ME

DJ ROYALEThe DJ

SPANKDELICIOUSThe Party

Khonfruntashun - I didn't even remember seeing you there?

Actually I thought the event was great A LOT of people were in the building, even though the venue is kind of weird in a way it was perfect, had the one major room and then the other seperate room/lounge so it fit the large crowd perfectly.

MTV, Freshessmag & Much were the media outlets for the evening videotaping and doing interviews throughout the night. Kardinal was there, Matte Babel, Jeru was there and out of nowhere Samuel L Jackson made an appearance he actually was chilling and speaking with a lot of people/doing interviews for a good 30-45 mins.

They were selling all sneakerpimps apparel there: tees, fitteds, hoodies, posters. More ladies than I expected I was shocked :lol:
laugh.gif
, lames/posers which I expected. :lol:
laugh.gif

The only thing that was missing in my opinion was probably a solid artist lineup to perform (music) should have booked Kardinal and probably someone like a Fat Joe or Talib who are in the city a lot.

ferndaburn, bobby analog, soul on ice, khonfruntashun, yungneedem, megemanx5, dimsum1, bobbyfischer, chaplip, lady j 23, jolly2, blackmomo, mcpoet, asiatic, soul purpose ceo, protecthagoons, thebusinessmanto, cloud hopper, smittson etc etc etc were a good amount of the NTers there....I know I forgot a lot of names.

Stayed till 12:00 then headed to Guvernment for Jazzy Jeff and wow all floors were opened and tht place was RAMMED just crazy rammed. Didn't matter since I was in a reserved VIP area but again Samuel L Jackson was there for the whole night, Skillz was there (VA mc) and of course Jazzy Jeff. Was a great time actually a good amount of people from Sneakerpimps were there after including a bunch of the NY people that travelled up. After the show the vrew was told to chill with Jazzy Jeff and Sam in one of the bar/lounges backstage so for the rest of the night after the show was done about 12 of us were there chilling, talking, pics all that with JJeff & Sam.

There's pictures of the whole evening I just didn't take any so whoever has will probably add. :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
I was in the Grizzlies warmup, Jordan VIII's, black GDFT tee and depending on when you saw me one time I had on my "What's Really Good" New Era then for the last 30 mins I switched it up to my M.O.B. joint my son bobbyfischer brought back for me from my fitted hideout in NYC. :wink:
wink.gif
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

mannnnnnnn....i just woke up.

last night was pretty good. the new venue was huge!

i don't even know where to start...

got there a bit late with sp ceo just as my fam was outside. i thought everyone was just hangin out but they were gettin ready to go to guv. haha.

so yeah, walked in and it was still rammed. i swear, anytime i wanted to move to a new spot, there would be an opening and then it would close right up with people again. smh.

the displays were cool this year....especially the jordan/dunk one. i'm not even gonna talk about the stash/futura set up. :wow:
eek.gif
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

Just woke up...

Great vibe throughout the whole night, met a lot of new people and just chilled basically as I'm a very subdued kinda dude...

SP was definately better than last years. Good to see the usual suspects: Diplomat TDot, protectthagoons, smittson, jolly2, bobby analog, sole on ice, blackmomo, sole purpose ceo, asiatic204, ladyj23, aysix, rest of the gdft gang, bobbyfisher, megaman x5, some others have been left due to memory loss...

Anyways Jazzy Jeff was dope. Killed it. Thought he might of played more classics BUT he knows what the crowd wants and it made for one of the better shows I've been to as I was vibing all night... (I don't go out much, lol)

I got pics, will post later. Good times last night. Hope everyone got home safe.

BTW, Q I got your fitteds... if I can't reach the store today I'll drop by Sunday for sure... If anything get @ me if you need ASAP...

Peace

Daydream... I fell asleep beneath the flowers
The NT'er formerly known as Milhouse VanHouten05​
FS - DS Invisible Womans Sz 9, VVVNDS Easter II AF1 Sz 10, VVVVNDS Lebron CoF "Temptation" Sz 10 & "Complacency" Sz 10.5, Tweed SB Low Sz 10, Hunter SB Low Sz 10.5, NDS Sea Crystals Sz 10, NDS Uncocoa AF1 Sz 10, Ice Cream Money Roll Sz 10, VVVNDS Denim Hulks Sz 6​

I was there, had a good time. It was really good this year.

There was alot ofpeople there this year, compared to last year. Lames were jokes. Tons of people had those G' fitteds on.

Sam L Jackson was wild. Who was that guy from MTV? ...

I was in some Puma Suedes, an orisue shirt under a dickies workcoat. then a g' fitted midway through.

formerly shoeWUfreak

DiPlOmAt TDOt: I was going to say "hi" but I didn't want to come off like a damn groupie by saying "Remember me dogg?"

Ya'll Goodfoot Goonies (BALLLLLLIN!!) shut it down last night, everywhere I turned I saw a Goodfoot New Era....I really need to get one.

Anyone know the name of the asian chick who works at Ransom? She sold me my BBC shirt....and I want her to have my baby. I've already got the baby dunks for our future son, Lebron.

I'll post up all my pictures tomorrow afternoon, I'm at work right now and I'm going to get crunk tonight for my boy's birthday.

I was rocking the Jordan 9's with the Jordan fitted, Jordan T and black leather jacket.

I just got back from work... who else is more tired than me? like c'mon

Overall, very very VERY nice set up this year. Absolutely LOVED the Ice cream&Jordan display.. the music was bumpin... they had to take out the Big Daddy Kane tracks; that just completed my night. <3

Mos Def; this year tops the last years.. lol good bein reunited with some customs that I'd seen from last years display. Art displays were just wicked, I dunno y'all was there, I feel you on the vibe y'all was on too.

If I saw you, I took a picture with you. If I didn't take a pic with you that means I didn't see you.. or I'm not too fond of you and trust me I know you know that I know you know that I'm talkin bout you.

uhh the pictures dont seem to be working as i had planned.. so i'll do it up tomorrow.. i gotta get ready for a dinner partay

smh@ all those ignorant people
if you see me then see me.

R.I.P
Dwayne Lloyd
Omar Mcleod
Jason Huxtable
Justin Shepherd​

the night was cool, i got there too early and got bored real fast. but then the night got better, met some cool people and had a good time. it woulda been better if i had a couple drinks...woulda stayed longer but i was way too burnt out...
shouts to all the people i met, whether or not your on nt/iss w/e...

oh, did anyone pick up a dave white peice? i swear i saw a sign that said they were for sale...dude is awesome.

peace.

FS Sz 10.5 - $200 cdn each: DS Invisible Women AF1 $ & DS De La Soul Lows

Wanted in a 10.5 DS-VNDS: Tweed Lows, Unkles, Jordan 1 Blk/Red or Blk/Blu

good event..
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

^ Good seeing my dude and his crew as always from B-Lo, my other dudes from there were also at the show.

edit: Actually 1stwitit my dude Alex who was with Jim & Steve mentioned that you took a pic of them and if possible if you can send it to me so I can pass it on to them.

Quote:
smh@ all those ignorant people(who I know is ON NT or ISS) that kept staring at me like I was an animal in a cage. I am NOT impressed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

like it or not, alot of people on here are celebs in the sneaker culture here in toronto, and not just "e"-celebs.

couldnt make it out to SP but I need to chop it up with you peoples some day. my dude jeffz0rs(free jeff from banned camp) said it was extra stellar dope, sneaker culture is definitely peaking in toronto.

any word on the next summit?
yes it pains me to see them need this. all of their lost souls and im their jesus

haha i ran into pdk420 at the bar earlier tonight, he gave me the lowdown on this, needless to say i am not impressed that i missed this it looked dooooope. oh well
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Been a minute since i've gone to anything sneaker related. Matter of fact, last shoe I bought was last december, and they were vans.

It was also nice to see a couple of old faces (as always). A few to mention; Ant, Bernard, Josh, LadyJ, Sole Searching, Zion, BP and the Smith brothers (haha).

Great night, but too many customs if you ask me. Actually, i barely even looked at the displays. Seeing dave white was pretty ill. Smashed the whole night, my bad if I didnt say wud up.

Few things to mention before I go:

SMH @ dudes who tried taking pictures of shoes on our feet.
LOL @ all the gossip talk that went down.
LOL @ that female gymnast
SMH @ certain individuals
LOL @ Avi droppin some knowledge

all in all, it was a safe event. hope you had fun

"Ignoring the Masses"www.soundclick.com/renthedon

here are some.. im just lazy

:smh:
smh.gif
if you see me then see me.

R.I.P
Dwayne Lloyd
Omar Mcleod
Jason Huxtable
Justin Shepherd​

Here's a few more of my pictures, please enjoy.

That's me in the black leather jacket and jordan 9's. My boy Darryl and I decided to go after work and represent Mt.Sinai's sneaker community. We met Jeru on our way out, we dipped around 11:30pm. I can't believe I missed Sam Jackson.

Dope Nike displays. I can't wait to get a pair of Lebron 4's!

Some of the very cool customs.

Kobe and Vince AF1's.

Adidas did okay, they had some heat on the walls. Stash pack was dope.

Wood grain in the second pic.....very smooth.

I swear I've seen these guys before.....I do watch a great deal of TV. Kardi's chain is giving a serious screwface....maybe I'll post it in the jewerly thread. Anyone have any pictures with Samuel Jackson?

Back
Top Bottom