Sneskerhead moving from the DMV to Fayetteville

I'm a sneakerhead moving from DC to the ville...Any collectors out there in that area that can give me a heads up on the shoe game out there

It's not too bad in NC if you have the means to travel for a couple of hours from town to town. From my experiences, copping kicks has been about being mobile and having the will to get to them before the 'beasts are released. And, of course, who you know can determine your fate in this game 9X out of 10. As far as I know, the more limited sneakers are a bit tougher to come by being that few select cities receive them.

Yea I feel you on that...that's crazy how the beast are every damn where...up here in DC is ridiculous...you stay in the ville??

Im in Greenville for now. About two hours away. The general releases here have gotten outrageous as well. Everyone worships Js and Foams here and call themselves Sneakerheads. :smh:

Eastern NC needs a nice boutique for those that appreciate the culture in its entirety. There are a few spots in Raleigh that are on the come up but nothing major further east. A few of my homies are attempting to bring everyone together that has a heart for the shoe game @ the Sole Proprietors show on Sat, Dec. 1. If you happen to be here, then you should check it out. It's going to be mad chill.

I live in Fayetteville. Been here since mid 90s.

OK place to live. Lots of crime though.

Shoe game consists of high school kids. Most stuff is obtainable.

Back
Top Bottom