Snipes (Germany) Spacejam Scam????

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by raptors29

If this was a scam, they might outdo the Nigerians in 2010.
reported
indifferent.gif
wow u reported dude?

i think he was talking about the ebay dudes from nigeria trying to scam sellers.
ive had it happen in 09 where i was selling some 1/2 cents and the dude sent me a fake paypal thing saying to send the shoes to nigeria.

Yeah, no reason to report the dudefor that unless you're unaware of what he was talking about LOL On that note I should report you for being MIA!

I had them try to get me back in 2008. They won like 5 of my auctions and bam I had fake paypal e-mails saying ship the kicks and then they would release myfunds, but the crazy thing is, paypal is doing that sometimes now!

Originally Posted by piffin420

just to let u no snipes tracking # dont work till yur shoes arrive in america because thats the track # for them in germany an if all #s r the same its because snipes never had this amount of volume for shipping to america plus snipes is a mom n pop shop meaning theirs about 10 employees also when yur shoes arrive in america it still wont work because then its through usps shipping so all u can do is sit back n wait bout 3 months or call them an cancel

Look peeps they are NOT a mom-and-pop shop at all. They are in fact a chain of stores throughout Germany.

Why would you guys order from a German website when you can order from ebay sellers within the U.S. for the same prices or even cheaper? It takes a minute tonegotiate a price. You guys are wylin' like the coyote.

^^ nah man, on release date it came out to $205 shipped... which is a deal to me for not having to wait in a line or watch a website crash

Snipes is legit. They're an authorized Nike retailer in Europe. I've heard from others that it can take a while to have orders shipped to the U.S.

Their legit I received my pair already. The only problem is that I ordered a 9 and one shoe is a 11. I was freaking pissed off untill I called them and toldthem what happened. Their customer service is good they already shipped me another pair with tracking number. So I have a pair coming to me and I still havethe one they originally sent me. Their is no use of me keeping them since one is a 9 and the other shoe is a 11 but Idk I might since it was their fault andnow I have to wait another 2 weeks to get them. If I do ship them back do I go to the usps office? Since their dhl?

Well seeing as a Snipe hunting is a joke, wouldn't surprise me if this store "Snipes" is either. Hope everything works out for you all.

I am opening a paypal dispute... no way a package just stays in ONE PLACE for 21 days.... snipes officially for the loss

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I am opening a paypal dispute... no way a package just stays in ONE PLACE for 21 days.... snipes officially for the loss

its probably due to customs holding the package. it can take up to that long which is stupid IMO over a pair of shoes. the crazy part is that it could get heldup in overseas customs AND u.s. customs so even when the sneaker arrives stateside it could be held up. smh.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Their legit I received my pair already. The only problem is that I ordered a 9 and one shoe is a 11. I was freaking pissed off untill I called them and told them what happened. Their customer service is good they already shipped me another pair with tracking number. So I have a pair coming to me and I still have the one they originally sent me. Their is no use of me keeping them since one is a 9 and the other shoe is a 11 but Idk I might since it was their fault and now I have to wait another 2 weeks to get them. If I do ship them back do I go to the usps office? Since their dhl?
Whatever you do just be honest bro, they made an honest mistake, so return the favor of them shipping your pair with returning theirs. If you shipwith usps it will get there much quicker than any other service.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Their legit I received my pair already. The only problem is that I ordered a 9 and one shoe is a 11. I was freaking pissed off untill I called them and told them what happened. Their customer service is good they already shipped me another pair with tracking number. So I have a pair coming to me and I still have the one they originally sent me. Their is no use of me keeping them since one is a 9 and the other shoe is a 11 but Idk I might since it was their fault and now I have to wait another 2 weeks to get them. If I do ship them back do I go to the usps office? Since their dhl?
Whatever you do just be honest bro, they made an honest mistake, so return the favor of them shipping your pair with returning theirs. If you ship with usps it will get there much quicker than any other service.

Yeah Ima just do the right thing and send them back no use of me keeping them. Idk why it's taking so long for some of you to get yours. But just bepatient their legit, and it took about 2 to 3 weeks to get mine. I stay in Houston by the way and ordered the same day the info was posted about snipes.

Whatever you do just be honest bro, they made an honest mistake, so return the favor of them shipping your pair with returning theirs. If you ship with usps it will get there much quicker than any other service.
on the size 11 is it a right shoe?

Originally Posted by rauls054

on the size 11 is it a right shoe?

Nah bro the size 11 is the left and the 9 is the right.

Seriously people, no reason to blast a company unless they gave you a bogus tracking number or refused to give you your money back.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

They legit dude. There shipping is extremely shoe. Transported by donkeys and mules thru Europe

lmao
ummm 280 for some jams when 100+ sites where selling them for 250 your stupid sorry

I can't vouch for the shipping, but Snipes is the real deal. I live in Stuttgart, Germany and they have a store on the main high-end shopping street here.Prices are on the high end--usually 200 euro per release--but they're legit. Got True Blue IIIs there. Take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

They legit dude. There shipping is extremely shoe. Transported by donkeys and mules thru Europe
lmao
ummm 280 for some jams when 100+ sites where selling them for 250 your stupid sorry
what? the original orders were like 205 shipped.
they just put the prices at 280 shipped after they restocked.

dudes just be posting and never reading
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

lmao

who paid that? I got them on release day... retail + shipping

Copped these gems a week before release date from a local mom and pop shop in NY for $150 no tax. Caught another pair Friday at V.I.M. Sneaker and Jeans for$94.99, I've been getting Kicks there for 25+ years. I told my boy about it and he copped his pair on Sunday. I did not see this post until this morning doand had to go to work. While at work all I was thinking was, do my2 pair have the insoles and new version Retro Card or not.

I just got to break the two pair down and here are the results. The pair I purchased from the Mom and Pop shop had the Retro Card and the Rising Sun insoles Iwas like Jackpot ! The pair from V.I.M. had plain white insoles they did not even have a jumpman logo and there was no Retro Card. Now that I think about itwhen I purchase this pair the Laces were loose and I though they were tried on but they were no this post explained it all. Thank you Niketalk what would we dowithout you. Once these are off market and sold out the pairs with the Rising Sun insole will be highly sought after.

Back
Top Bottom