Snipes (Germany) Spacejam Scam????

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Copped these gems a week before release date from a local mom and pop shop in NY for $150 no tax. Caught another pair Friday at V.I.M. Sneaker and Jeans for $94.99, I've been getting Kicks there for 25+ years. I told my boy about it and he copped his pair on Sunday. I did not see this post until this morning do and had to go to work. While at work all I was thinking was, do my2 pair have the insoles and new version Retro Card or not.

I just got to break the two pair down and here are the results. The pair I purchased from the Mom and Pop shop had the Retro Card and the Rising Sun insoles I was like Jackpot ! The pair from V.I.M. had plain white insoles they did not even have a jumpman logo and there was no Retro Card. Now that I think about it when I purchase this pair the Laces were loose and I though they were tried on but they were no this post explained it all. Thank you Niketalk what would we do without you. Once these are off market and sold out the pairs with the Rising Sun insole will be highly sought after.
wrong thread?

Originally Posted by KixxRus

They legit dude. There shipping is extremely shoe. Transported by donkeys and mules thru Europe

roll.gif

these bad boys are taking forever. i stay staring out my window like a child predator. i also ordered the day the information was posted. i hate them.

im waiting soon a month now. they use the cheap slow shipping method since whenever i ship to germany express it always take 3 days by usps.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Copped these gems a week before release date from a local mom and pop shop in NY for $150 no tax. Caught another pair Friday at V.I.M. Sneaker and Jeans for $94.99, I've been getting Kicks there for 25+ years. I told my boy about it and he copped his pair on Sunday. I did not see this post until this morning do and had to go to work. While at work all I was thinking was, do my2 pair have the insoles and new version Retro Card or not.

I just got to break the two pair down and here are the results. The pair I purchased from the Mom and Pop shop had the Retro Card and the Rising Sun insoles I was like Jackpot ! The pair from V.I.M. had plain white insoles they did not even have a jumpman logo and there was no Retro Card. Now that I think about it when I purchase this pair the Laces were loose and I though they were tried on but they were no this post explained it all. Thank you Niketalk what would we do without you. Once these are off market and sold out the pairs with the Rising Sun insole will be highly sought after.
wrong thread?

ROFL no joke man, I don't know where this dude thought he was when he posted that in here!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by KixxRus

They legit dude. There shipping is extremely shoe. Transported by donkeys and mules thru Europe

lmao
ummm 280 for some jams when 100+ sites where selling them for 250 your stupid sorry
Well, for one, when most of these dudes purchased from Snipes, they were going for $300+ on ebay, so how do you figure in "stupidity".Secondly, I'd like you to show me 20 sites that were selling them for $250, I don't even want the whole100+ that you know of, I just want 20 of them!

Ok so here's my lil dilema.

As I already mentioned before I received my size 9 space jams from snipes and one shoe was a 11. I called them already and long story short their alreadysending me another pair with tracking number, and I still have the one they send me the first time. I have a couple of people who told me they'll buy thef'd up pair they send me even tho is 2 different sizes. But instead of selling them I decided to do the right thing and just ship them back. So I went tomy nearest usps office to ship them back. When I was their I explained to the lady what happened and told her I wanted to ship them back to them and I told herthat it had a 14 day free shipping(that's what it says on the papers that comes with the shipment from snipes) if I decided to send them back. She saidthat didn't apply to usps and I had to go thru dhl to do that. She told me I could either pay 40 bucks from my pocket to ship it back to them, or go to adhl which I don't know where it's at even if I did I'm super busy right now with work and wouldn't have the time to look for one.

So at this point I think Ima just keep them. The question I have is since I did this thru paypal is their any way they could get back at me if I don't shipthem back? I don't see how it could but I just want to ask y'all what could happen. I'd appriciate it if I could get some feedback

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

As I already mentioned before I received my size 9 space jams from snipes and one shoe was a 11. I called them already and long story short their alreadysending me another pair with tracking number, and I still have the one they send me the first time. I have a couple of people who told me they'll buy thef'd up pair they send me even tho is 2 different sizes. But instead of selling them I decided to do the right thing and just ship them back. So I went tomy nearest usps office to ship them back. When I was their I explained to the lady what happened and told her I wanted to ship them back to them and I told herthat it had a 14 day free shipping(that's what it says on the papers that comes with the shipment from snipes) if I decided to send them back. She saidthat didn't apply to usps and I had to go thru dhl to do that. She told me I could either pay 40 bucks from my pocket to ship it back to them, or go to adhl which I don't know where it's at even if I did I'm super busy right now with work and wouldn't have the time to look for one.

So at this point I think Ima just keep them. The question I have is since I did this thru paypal is their any way they could get back at me if I don't shipthem back? I don't see how it could but I just want to ask y'all what could happen. I'd appriciate it if I could get some feedback

i'd find a mule that could swim well, strap the box on his/her back, point it east and give it a smack on the #%%. when they get them they get them.

i'm *still* waiting on a pair i ordered around christmas time!
roll.gif

this shipping is disgusting. its almost been a full month since i ordered. in two days it will be a month.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'd find a mule that could swim well, strap the box on his/her back, point it east and give it a smack on the #%%. when they get them they get them.

i'm *still* waiting on a pair i ordered around christmas time!
roll.gif

this shipping is disgusting. its almost been a full month since i ordered. in two days it will be a month.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
same. anyone have the phone number? i wanted these spacejams 4 weeks ago.

mods please lock... the shoes came in... FINALLY... tracking wasn't updated but I am gonna take the high road and cancel my paypal claim even though they would have no proof they would be delivered. Snipes if you are reading this, please use air shipping when dealing with the states, it will save you time and money.... thanks

As I already mentioned before I received my size 9 space jams from snipes and one shoe was a 11. I called them already and long story short their already sending me another pair with tracking number, and I still have the one they send me the first time. I have a couple of people who told me they'll buy the f'd up pair they send me even tho is 2 different sizes. But instead of selling them I decided to do the right thing and just ship them back. So I went to my nearest usps office to ship them back. When I was their I explained to the lady what happened and told her I wanted to ship them back to them and I told her that it had a 14 day free shipping(that's what it says on the papers that comes with the shipment from snipes) if I decided to send them back. She said that didn't apply to usps and I had to go thru dhl to do that. She told me I could either pay 40 bucks from my pocket to ship it back to them, or go to a dhl which I don't know where it's at even if I did I'm super busy right now with work and wouldn't have the time to look for one.

So at this point I think Ima just keep them. The question I have is since I did this thru paypal is their any way they could get back at me if I don't ship them back? I don't see how it could but I just want to ask y'all what could happen. I'd appriciate it if I could get some feedback
All you have to do is go to this little site called umm..... google and type in, DHL in whatever city you live in and it will bring it up. Anyways be very careful and tread lightly when you start doing little shady stuff here and there, that will follow you.

shipment from europe takes a long time, especially around Christmas. the stuff i ordered from ebay from england took a month to get here as well.

Back
Top Bottom