SNL Newest Cast Member

couldnt tell who he was trying to impersonate. He falls in line with the rest at SNL. No better no worse, which isnt saying a lot

couldnt tell who he was trying to impersonate. He falls in line with the rest at SNL. No better no worse, which isnt saying a lot

Heard most of this stuff last year. LMAO everytime I hear it. 757 Virginia Native
pimp.gif
lot of comedians here. Should do good with SNL. Wish more from here got shine.

Heard most of this stuff last year. LMAO everytime I hear it. 757 Virginia Native
pimp.gif
lot of comedians here. Should do good with SNL. Wish more from here got shine.

I like SNL nowadays too...

...Weekend Update w/Seth Meyers is the main reason why I watch the show, but my dude from ''GoodBurger'' is hilarious too.

That ridiculously corny ''Ooo weee!! Whattup wit dat?! Whattup wit dat?!'' is so stupid that it's hilarious, and when he turns into the old dude sellin' those sex DVDs that %%$* is straight
laugh.gif

I like SNL nowadays too...

...Weekend Update w/Seth Meyers is the main reason why I watch the show, but my dude from ''GoodBurger'' is hilarious too.

That ridiculously corny ''Ooo weee!! Whattup wit dat?! Whattup wit dat?!'' is so stupid that it's hilarious, and when he turns into the old dude sellin' those sex DVDs that %%$* is straight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom