Snoop Dogg changes name to Snoop Lion Vol. Bob Marley Reincarnated

Snoop will be relevant....always. deal with it.

This. Snoop is just bored with his old style of rap at this point and this also kind of solidifies the fact that he'll have a lifelong career similar to Bob Dylan, Willie
Nelson etc. Might seem crazy right now but I respect the OG's mind he know's what he's doing :smokin

Son.

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

cats is buggin. i big up Snoop for trying to elevate his consciousness and he been embracing rastafari for a minute now. Even when cats is positive, yall find ways to be negative. Nothing wrong with his weight and nothing wrong with his mind. My man making a turn to positive vibes and I love it.

With that said, WHEN he drops the reggae album and IF it bombs, if he turns back to Snoop D.O. double talking that smack, then i'll call shenanigans

znrncy.jpg

I know this ain't the music thread but I can't believe the majority in here saying snoop sucked for 20 years? Either you made up your mind that you hate his music or just trollin. Nothing was as good as doggystyle, but not everything completely sucked after that.

real life...

what a clown! this dude really said "he connected with Bob Marley ans is his re-incarnation." :smh: bafoon talk...

Last edited:
Right? How Snoop is still relevant is beyond me

Snoop transcended hip-hop. He's bigger than music, hes a pop culture icon. He could go to Japan righ now and people would freak out. Snoop is going to be relevent as long as people are smoking weed, as long as people are calling each other "dawg".

I suppose this late life religious conversion is better than him becomes a born again proselytizing annoying AF christian.

come at me bro.

Back
Top Bottom