Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

eek.gif
I'm glad im back here in Toronto. I was at Woodbury around 1pm and I decided to bounce right away since I didn't wanna be stuck in the Blizzard. I got to Buffalo around 7ish and there was no snow anymore.

a foot of snow outside and i don't plan on cleaning my car for the next day at least. the only streets that get efficiently plowed in my city are the main streets. there's still 4-5 inches on the road of my street 
tired.gif

a foot of snow outside and i don't plan on cleaning my car for the next day at least. the only streets that get efficiently plowed in my city are the main streets. there's still 4-5 inches on the road of my street 
tired.gif

They can't plow streets because a lot of people left their cars stranded because they could not get out. I see cars stranded on ocean parkway and major streets in brooklyn. It's insane, ambulances, fire trucks, snow plows all stuck

They can't plow streets because a lot of people left their cars stranded because they could not get out. I see cars stranded on ocean parkway and major streets in brooklyn. It's insane, ambulances, fire trucks, snow plows all stuck

MY FRIENDS WORK FOR DEPT OF SANITATION...THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT BEING PAID TO COVER THE STREETS WITH SALT PRIOR TO THE BLIZZARD DUE TO THE XMAS WEEKEND SO NOW THEY ARE TAKING THERE SWEET TIME TO GET PAID OT...

MY FRIENDS WORK FOR DEPT OF SANITATION...THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE NOT BEING PAID TO COVER THE STREETS WITH SALT PRIOR TO THE BLIZZARD DUE TO THE XMAS WEEKEND SO NOW THEY ARE TAKING THERE SWEET TIME TO GET PAID OT...

Where my girlfriend lives..we were suppose to get like 5-8 inches..there's hardly 3 inches on the ground..Albany got like 10.5 inches according to the weather channel..

Where my girlfriend lives..we were suppose to get like 5-8 inches..there's hardly 3 inches on the ground..Albany got like 10.5 inches according to the weather channel..

Originally Posted by bigsupa

makes sense
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

makes sense
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Shadystylez

Damn what block is that?
Im on Bleecker and 2 cars were stuck in the intersection.

They kept revving their engines trying to get out and finally quit around 1 AM and just parked at the hydrants
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shadystylez

Damn what block is that?
Im on Bleecker and 2 cars were stuck in the intersection.

They kept revving their engines trying to get out and finally quit around 1 AM and just parked at the hydrants
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom