Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

Almost broke my back shoveling my driveway at 6am with the old man. Can't believe he had the nerve to wake me up that early just to shovel.

Almost broke my back shoveling my driveway at 6am with the old man. Can't believe he had the nerve to wake me up that early just to shovel.

man if this was a school day the city would have all the roads plowed twenty times by morning
laugh.gif

Guaranteed he's stuck in S. Jamaica....grandma prolly making him do the driveway.

*but seriously...who we kiddin...he's out there w. no gloves. Nice photo op
laugh.gif

Guaranteed he's stuck in S. Jamaica....grandma prolly making him do the driveway.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

First thing I noticed. Either he's hands of steel or it was just for the photo. I had gloves and my hands were still burning within 10 minutes.
I'mma post a pic of my long @%+ driveway.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why? I didn't even consider touching the driveway. I just did enough to prevent me from getting a ticket.[/font]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

First thing I noticed. Either he's hands of steel or it was just for the photo. I had gloves and my hands were still burning within 10 minutes.
I'mma post a pic of my long @%+ driveway.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why? I didn't even consider touching the driveway. I just did enough to prevent me from getting a ticket.[/font]

Originally Posted by The Encore

Real talk ... Who is trying to sell me some 
pimp.gif
? Upper west side

laugh.gif
I feel you man. I ran out last night and NOBODY is trying to leave their house right now. That wind is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by The Encore

Real talk ... Who is trying to sell me some 
pimp.gif
? Upper west side

laugh.gif
I feel you man. I ran out last night and NOBODY is trying to leave their house right now. That wind is ridiculous.

the first snow of the season is always a %!+#*. they take forever to plow the damn roads.

Back
Top Bottom