Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

lightwork here in central ma...lost power for 20 minutes...first time i remember losing power in a snow storm. only got about 10-14 inches

lightwork here in central ma...lost power for 20 minutes...first time i remember losing power in a snow storm. only got about 10-14 inches

Made a $100 shoveling one house this morning, then got too tired and cold to do anymore and went home. I was convinced halfway on my walk home that I was going to get frostbite 
laugh.gif
, I was so damn cold.

Made a $100 shoveling one house this morning, then got too tired and cold to do anymore and went home. I was convinced halfway on my walk home that I was going to get frostbite 
laugh.gif
, I was so damn cold.

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*but seriously...who we kiddin...he's out there w. no gloves. Nice photo op
laugh.gif

First thing I noticed. Either he's hands of steel or it was just for the photo. I had gloves and my hands were still burning within 10 minutes.
I'mma post a pic of my long @%+ driveway.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why? I didn't even consider touching the driveway. I just did enough to prevent me from getting a ticket.[/font]

Wait... what?!
A ticket... for . . . snow!?

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*but seriously...who we kiddin...he's out there w. no gloves. Nice photo op
laugh.gif

First thing I noticed. Either he's hands of steel or it was just for the photo. I had gloves and my hands were still burning within 10 minutes.
I'mma post a pic of my long @%+ driveway.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why? I didn't even consider touching the driveway. I just did enough to prevent me from getting a ticket.[/font]

Wait... what?!
A ticket... for . . . snow!?

Sore as hell right now. Went to shovel with 3 friends, hit the jackpot at an apartment complex, 7 cars in a row, $20 a pop.
pimp.gif

Then hit a few driveways and stuff. Came out with around $80 after everything. Not bad for 4 hours of work. Going to try to take advantage of people who are trying to make it to work tomorrow morning. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Sore as hell right now. Went to shovel with 3 friends, hit the jackpot at an apartment complex, 7 cars in a row, $20 a pop.
pimp.gif

Then hit a few driveways and stuff. Came out with around $80 after everything. Not bad for 4 hours of work. Going to try to take advantage of people who are trying to make it to work tomorrow morning. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

CSD with the Counterstrike reference 
eek.gif
. If I was younger during this blizzard, best believe I would be on CS right now for the rest of the night.

CSD with the Counterstrike reference 
eek.gif
. If I was younger during this blizzard, best believe I would be on CS right now for the rest of the night.

Back
Top Bottom