Snow Storm Part II...1/7/2011 SMH

Left home (NY) at 12pm yesterday for an 8 hr shift at work (CT).

I just NOW arrived back home.

Walked 2hrs+ in the thick of the blizzard last night from my job to the train station in CT, only to find out that I had missed the last train heading to NY (although I kinda knew that was going to be the case).

So I spent the entire night at a 24hr Dunkin Donuts.

Finally caught the metro north train this morning, and everything was going good (they decided to give us all free rides) until we hit Stamford, which is when they announced that service was going to shut down indefinitely. So now I'm stuck in Stamford like @%%...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

After about 30 mins, they make an announcement that the Amtrak that is heading to Penn Station will give all NYC bound Metro North customers complimentary rides. This creates a bum rush...but I'm able to get on a secure a seat.

Ride for about 45 mins to Penn Station. Finally arrive. Decide to use the opportunity of being in the city to do some Christmas shopping ----> head to fifth ave. Cop some books from Barnes and Nob., and some stuff from the baby polo store. You won't even believe how many taxi's were stuck on 5th ave...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...ohhh and the RIDICULOUS line of people waiting to get into Abercrombie & Fitch, and some other silly store.

Finally hop on the #2, which then brings me home...

Crazy day...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Left home (NY) at 12pm yesterday for an 8 hr shift at work (CT).

I just NOW arrived back home.

Walked 2hrs+ in the thick of the blizzard last night from my job to the train station in CT, only to find out that I had missed the last train heading to NY (although I kinda knew that was going to be the case).

So I spent the entire night at a 24hr Dunkin Donuts.

Finally caught the metro north train this morning, and everything was going good (they decided to give us all free rides) until we hit Stamford, which is when they announced that service was going to shut down indefinitely. So now I'm stuck in Stamford like @%%...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

After about 30 mins, they make an announcement that the Amtrak that is heading to Penn Station will give all NYC bound Metro North customers complimentary rides. This creates a bum rush...but I'm able to get on a secure a seat.

Ride for about 45 mins to Penn Station. Finally arrive. Decide to use the opportunity of being in the city to do some Christmas shopping ----> head to fifth ave. Cop some books from Barnes and Nob., and some stuff from the baby polo store. You won't even believe how many taxi's were stuck on 5th ave...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...ohhh and the RIDICULOUS line of people waiting to get into Abercrombie & Fitch, and some other silly store.

Finally hop on the #2, which then brings me home...

Crazy day...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by Shadystylez

Damn what block is that?
Im on Bleecker and 2 cars were stuck in the intersection.

They kept revving their engines trying to get out and finally quit around 1 AM and just parked at the hydrants
laugh.gif
Its Decatur 

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by Shadystylez

Damn what block is that?
Im on Bleecker and 2 cars were stuck in the intersection.

They kept revving their engines trying to get out and finally quit around 1 AM and just parked at the hydrants
laugh.gif
Its Decatur 

Originally Posted by Numberr97

They can't plow streets because a lot of people left their cars stranded because they could not get out. I see cars stranded on ocean parkway and major streets in brooklyn. It's insane, ambulances, fire trucks, snow plows all stuck
Yup #$***!%% of whips on Ocean Parkway just chillin 
laugh.gif

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

Originally Posted by Numberr97

They can't plow streets because a lot of people left their cars stranded because they could not get out. I see cars stranded on ocean parkway and major streets in brooklyn. It's insane, ambulances, fire trucks, snow plows all stuck
Yup #$***!%% of whips on Ocean Parkway just chillin 
laugh.gif

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

front of my house. no plow action.

i need cigarettes but the thought of that walk is making me consider quitting for good.

front of my house. no plow action.

i need cigarettes but the thought of that walk is making me consider quitting for good.

Man I shoveled over a foot of snow last night at 8pm...wake up today to find even more covering all my shoveled snow. So I just finished shoveling my car our of the driveway and all that ++$...so tiring...

I wish I had a snow blower...I hope all this snow goes away...I hate snow...This was in the process of shoveling...I'm in Long Island, NY

Man I shoveled over a foot of snow last night at 8pm...wake up today to find even more covering all my shoveled snow. So I just finished shoveling my car our of the driveway and all that ++$...so tiring...

I wish I had a snow blower...I hope all this snow goes away...I hate snow...This was in the process of shoveling...I'm in Long Island, NY

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Dudes are cross country skiing on the Belt from what I was told earlier...this @## is wiiildddd

laugh.gif
dead ++#?

yea one of my friends had to go to the city and said people were on ski's just riding like it's the mountains...smh

Back
Top Bottom