snow white and the huntsman vol worst movie I have seen in YEARS

don't watch it... just... don't even go man 
frown.gif

ehhhh it was decent, just came back from watching it. Me and my sis saw dictator and saw the chance to sneak into snow white, it was fairly good. I give it a solid 6.5 or 7. Action was good, a lot of talking though. The witch bugged me out with her relationship with her brother. Felt at certain scenes they were gonna kiss or something.

Garbage.

It was almost as bad as Sucker Punch. Charlize Theron is still ridiculously hot though.

Kristen Stewart is just not attractive enough to be Snow White.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

What made it so bad to you?

(I haven't seen it btw)

the previews made it seem that it would be the "dark" version of the story... however, MANY problems existed throughout the movie including writing, acting, directing, and editing...
1)  Chris Hemsworth played the EXACT same character as Thor, sub a hammer with an axe.  Accent, hair, and even the characters story line was VERY similar

2)  Kristen Stewart, caught in a love triangle between two men... haven't seen that one yet

3)  War scenes = laughable.  Battles were 50 vs 45 people at the most, and hyped it up as if it was a Lord of the Rings type battle scene coming up

4)  Charlize Theron had serious scenes that she just completely dropped the ball on, maybe her worst acting yet

5)  Plot holes galore, it seemed as if they were setting up for a sequel/trilogy, and then 3/4 through the film realized that they had complete crap on their hands and just rushed the ending

all in all, I stand bye the fact that this is a top 5 worst movie that I have seen in a long long time.  keep in mind I hopped into this movie for free because I had some extra time, so this has nothing to do with the $$ aspect 

Too long and a so-so ending. But, it was far from horrible. The special effects were really good and it was pretty imaginative.

saw it. would see it again....enjoy the special effects. Kristen Stewart redeemed herself from Twilight. great acting by Charlize, beautiful love story. must watch.

Hmm, I noticed the RT rating dropped drastically. Most likely will catch this movie during a matinee showing.

How was the acting though? Aside from Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth, did Kristen Stewart do a good job? I'd assume being the lead in a new film, her acting skills have improved from her acting in Twilight.

just got back from this movie. no other way to say it. sucked !#$. to much talking. to many scenes that had useless garbage. lots of people in the theater were sleeping

Just saw it with my bro and homey it was a decent flick. I wouldbt watch it again though.

the previews reminded me of the previews for "The Brothers Grimm"  awesome looking special effects, plot based on a childrens story, but looked lacking.  I'll still probably watch it

Back
Top Bottom