SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

It Would Be Very Poor Writing If Franklin Get's Finessed By A Woman He's Dating For A Third Time In This Series.
I know, but look at her background. I hope not. But there's no way this has a happy ending. Franklin is going down, it's just a matter of whether or not he's all alone when it's all said and done. I think the only one there is any hope for in the show is Einstein, he might be the rose that grows out of the cracks in the concrete. And Teddy will get out because pieces of **** like him always do.

The Einstein kid gone get smoked or locked up for sure

That Leon fight was beyond belief, I done seen little ****** knock down bigger ****** before but come on man lol

I’m back to not expecting much from this season again. They had me the first two episodes though I’m not gone lie.

I was more sad that this might be foreshadowing of Leon going back to street life vs the outcome of the fight.

In real life dudes like Big D would be look for get back without using their hands. I could easily see all this **** going left for Leon. Bro should've just stayed in Africa.

It Would Be Very Poor Writing If Franklin Get's Finessed By A Woman He's Dating For A Third Time In This Series.

don't really see why, the sucker for love is a very REAL thing & some dudes no matter how laser focused they are with every other aspect, simply can't stop getting finessed by women.

If anything the over arching theme here ia....women are the downfall of the men on the show.

Wanda influencing Leon...
Veronique/Franklin...
Teddy/Crazy gf...

Either way, I'm not liking this last season so far.

Man was it season 2/3 or 3/4 where this show was super solid? The writing isn't compelling at all.

Seasons 2 and 3 of Snowfall is some of the greatest television of all time… I really wish John Singleton would have lived long enough to finish this series

I still can't get over Franklin selling the stolen **** to D and even insisting he negotiated with Jerome (with his own product) and then being flabbergasted they would make a very easy counter move and end up running up on Bev and Dallas

I can't believe they wrote that goofy ****

Tamara Taylor still fine btw

Last edited:
Bro you think John Singleton would’ve green lighted a ***** getting ate by a tiger?

This is a completely different show from the first 3 seasons
Singleton green lit a dude raping the **** out of a wannabe thug in the most vivid way possible without it being rated R.

I wouldn’t put anything past him.

I think some of y’all either forgot how this show was or looking in the past with rose colored glasses.

Singleton green lit a dude raping the **** out of a wannabe thug in the most vivid way possible without it being rated R.

I wouldn’t put anything past him.

I think some of y’all either forgot how this show was or looking in the past with rose colored glasses.

That’s completely different and more realistic than that tiger **** and a lot of the other wild stuff that’s been going on since Singleton died lol come on man

I definitely didn’t forget about how the show was that’s why I can’t give these last seasons a pass. I remember how this show used to make me feel and it’s not the same. I can go back to past posts of mine in this very thread watching it live.

This show just keeps getting better week after week. I’m honestly impressed but I shouldn’t be, this what John Singleton does..

Kev got that Sean Taylor smh that’s a terrible way to go out.

*** *** neighbor cop snitching, he just mad Franklin hitting his daughter

Look like Oso outta there

All this **** going on is Lucia’s fault

That last scene with his moms at the car :emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

This **** had my chest feeling tight several times during the episode

I like how they spent the whole episode focused on Franklin, we can catch up on that other **** next season lol

Franklin got jacked for his Stan Smiths :lol::lol:

He was really in that ***** going thru it...***** got beat the **** up and just laid there...

Took him long enough to shake that **** off

:nthat::nthat:@ the WC cameo

Idk why they showed Reed with the strap like he was even considering shooting the DEA chick...he not cut like that.

Great season, glad they got picked up for Season 3. This show has been way too good to get the axe like that.

Oso!!! :nthat:

How you sleep at night??
Like a baby :D:nthat:

Andre war with Franklin gone cost him his relationship with his daughter, I already see the wheels turning in her head.

Look like these ****** jumped all the way in this **** now.

Louie had to have gotten Claudia outta here.

The opening and closing scenes were both excellent... Excited for this season man

I hope Lucia snitch *** show up next episode....She broke my heart but I still love her for some reason |l

Mel pops selling out his people smh....He was literally the only black cop in that raid. He gone get put in the dirt real soon.

I know y’all seen Mel sneak that lil bump in....I told y’all she bout to be on that ****. That’s just the start.

The white boy looked terrified when they beat up and shot young dawg.

Where is Lucia?? :emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed:

Reed planted that money and drugs at Lorena spot but I don’t see that throwing anybody off the trail, her supervisor prob not gone believe that.

Look at these posts and the other posts around this time. This was a season 2 and 3. It was a general consensus that this show was executing at a very high level. Compare those posts to the thread now and it’s a clear difference because the show is nowhere near as good, though it’s still entertaining I guess.

I still can't get over Franklin selling the stolen **** to D and even insisting he negotiated with Jerome (with his own product) and then being flabbergasted they would make a very easy counter move and end up running up on Bev and Dallas

I can't believe they wrote that goofy ****

Tamara Taylor still fine btw
Deon / D was outta pocket :smh: :lol:

saying he not trying to get involved in family drama

But told Jerome the exact time and day the drop off is happing :wow::lol:

Franklin is moving wild but is in reason for wanting him gone for that

That’s completely different and more realistic than that tiger **** and a lot of the other wild stuff that’s been going on since Singleton died lol come on man

I definitely didn’t forget about how the show was that’s why I can’t give these last seasons a pass. I remember how this show used to make me feel and it’s not the same. I can go back to past posts of mine in this very thread watching it live.
I’m not saying how it is post Singleton is better than when he was here. The first is definitely better.

However, I ain’t so sure he wouldn’t do some of the things y’all hate. Like I can see him still doing that tiger **** just differently.

And yeah, that’s what I was going to say next, it’s pretty well documented in here how wild or inconsistent this show was off rip.

Where tf is this storyline with Veronique and her mother going? Why is this necessary?

Edit: I see why now, but still kinda eh on how their presence is drawn out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom