SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Why does Jerome always look skinnier when he's out of character

Many actors lift weights during filming it wouldn't be surprising if he bulked up during filming so that he would look bigger for the scenes where he has on a tank or short sleeves.

The way he looked at Franklyn he definitely knew something was bout go down.

I don't understand why Louie was protecting a dirty ex cop turned smoker.

She need to own to the mistakes she made. Stealing the plug from Franklyn was foul. She shoulda squashed with Kane just like Franklyn.

In the end it seem like Louie wanted to be like the chick that was madam from the first couple seasons. Female boss, overdoing it tryna prove herself all the time.

What I really don't understand about these people is why they always want to be known? Why does everyone want to be the boss and have the biggest target on their backs? Rather than make their money, run the show, disappear whenever they want, and when **** gets hot be able to dip off without a trace. Instead, this bird wanted to be respected by gangsters, drug dealers, and drug addicts to maker her feel special and warm and cozy inside :smh:

1680233827214.png

I just re-watched all 5 seasons so I remember this dude. When Louie left Jerome to shack up with Claudia, she did a drag show at Claudia's club and he was the MC, his name is Laurent. When Claudia was ****ting on Louie spilling her dirt about being a street *** from the south giving it up to anyone for a buck, she did it in front of him.

She just got emotional after Teddy snapped at her, no deeper than that :lol:

Franklin murdered that mans father, tied Teddy up & brutally tortured him. They already view us as less than animals, they not about to give a black man 10 figures after all that and just say it’s all good now :lol:

Sissy’s choice was emotional, it was stupid

When the CIA boss said the N-word killed Teddy's father? The shock and disgust was written all over that.

That walk away had me rolling. Dude was like “welp, i’m out” :lol:

Which makes me think the CIA was setting Teddy up. He wasn't getting back into the CIA, they just wanted to get the money if they could and tie up any loose ends. When Cissy popped him, dude said my job is done :lol:

Thinking Louie kills Franklin or something. She thinks he snitched .

Actually thinking a bunch of **** so who knows 😂

I think the best ending is for everyone around Franklin to die, or go to jail while he's left alive and broke. If he had the money he can convince himself it was all worth it. Without it, he's left to see all the destruction his ambition caused. Not only to his friends, and family, but also his community. All of which occurred in the span of 3-4 years. There is rarely if ever happy endings in this, it would be unrealistic if they end it any other way.

What did Cissy think was going to become of Saint when she did what she did?

It was just an hour and a half of everyone in Saint’s life being a hypocrite.

Leon on a high horse saying he can’t give Saint blood money while sending his soldiers out to go find a new plug to funnel drugs

Cissy singing Leon’s praises when he was Saint’s right hand man the entire time. Praising him for keeping the shelter, a legit operation open but throwing a wrench in Saint’s real estate empire

They were definitely shooting Boyz N The Hood.

That ending was mid.

Back
Top Bottom