SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

What a series.

Uncle Tom *** *****! :rofl:

Cissy a cold blooded hypocrite. :smh:

Gustavo cheesing. :pimp:

Louie aint die. :smh:

Franklin was shook & broken. Went at Leon, wifey, snapping at mama, smoked Peaches, his boy & Miguel. Then to see him in his current condition in the final scene with Leon. The rise and downfall of Saint was written perfectly. |l:smh::ohwell::frown:

PO

I like how the finale answered pretty much every single question . Didn’t leave nothing up for us to guess . Straight forward as hell and updated on every single living character 🔥🔥🔥🔥

The scene where the DEA showed up to that ranch & questioned that couple. The camera panned to her hiding in the back terrified.

Right before Oso’s scene.

Yeah on the run and went to work on that farm or whatever with the horses . The spot the police pulled up to and the people who run it , lied for her

I'm bugging I forgot all about that. Damn. Good episode. I guess her story was done.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

This season really illustrated how Saint was in fact “not him” and all these power trip lame *** rants just illustrated. Buddy went out like a lame *** *****. We already knew Teddy is truly the reason behind the success but this season removed any further doubt.

If he was really like that and a true “hustler” and really built this **** “brick by brick” he should’ve been thinking like Veronique and grabbed that 800k, because clearly they had avenues to some amount of funds but he wanna be a woe is me lame *** ***** and cry about about some bread that not coming back. Bro simply wasn’t as smart of a guy or hustler as he touted himself to be. Which really shouldn’t be surprising cause we’ve seen bro unhinged numerous times and shaky in the light.

Peaches basically hit bruh with the same maneuver Teddy hit Cissy with, bro so unhinged he really thought a mil plus was gonna be sitting in a dope fiends.

The Boyz N Tha Hood easter egg/homage when Saint and Leon were walking was perfect.

Saint this episode

Anyways, I say all this to say Saint went out like a ***

Man what a sad *** ending. Before the episode even started, I was thinking “man I hope Franklin doesn’t end the series smoking a crackpipe”, and he may as well have smh. Excellent acting all the way around. May as well slide Damson into Johnathan Majors spot in the Marvel Universe and keep it moving 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Started my rewatch last week and seeing season 1 Franklin vs tonight just feels sad fellas.

That last scene with Leon , damn:blush:

Great show though, always hard to end these but they did a pretty decent job imo. Damson, Isiah and Amin played their characters so well throughout, hope they get the love they deserve.

Also, wouldn’t the DEA be checking for Franklin as well? :nerd: I didn’t understand that.

Last edited:
Franklin wanted to sell his mom's small house instead of the big house he had ?

How did they bounce a mortgage check with $800k in the bank? Or did he sell those properties to his mom's old boss for 800k?

Veronique was foul but she'd be crazy to stay on board with him willing to crash out and lose what he had left. Franklin still didn't learn from Peaches and Theodore stealing his money. Clown threatened her and threatened to rob Leon :smh:

They didn't show what happened to Buckley, The smart kid or Deon

This former crackhead chick ended up being the smartest person on the show. She was like yea this aint it, Im going back to Ghana. :rofl:

Thought they landed the plane pretty well with both this episode and the final season in general. Especially after last season with the tiger and some of the other dumb stuff.

Back
Top Bottom