SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

2017-07-06 (10).png
Right away in the opening scene I noticed Tre's car from Boyz N the Hood parked on the curb

boyz-in-the-hood-vw-bug.jpg

Last edited:
This man is definitely not aware that FX consistently puts out quality television, probably more than AMC or premium networks, or that LA was at the center of the beginning of crack, especially the CIA connection.

I watch alot of shows on FX but I didn't know they curse that much & show ***. It's just like a premium channel

rewatching this show I noticed a new easter egg.  the house with the coke in the jacuzzi is Jim Goldstein's famous house

10-17.jpg

screen-shot-2010-05-10-at-5-18-04-pm.png

11.jpg

i think the wrestler tryna work for the spanish/mexican cousins who are also part of the drug dealing in la

Gotta peep this, also kinda related the history channel just did a four part documentary on the war on drugs and it's real good, basically stuff we already knew about the government/Nixon, but they put it together really well.

[\video]

That scene was dope. "We're going to get naked and sit here like a bunch of ******* and do business"
I probably butchered that quote lol

Aw man. How you just conduct business in the open like that?
He was asking to get robbed. Time to get into some gangsta ****.

Show is dope

giphy.gif

Anyways, I'm hooked on this show. Got caught up last week and watched both episodes OnDemand. What I liked most was there really wasn't much backstory on Franklin. It wasn't a leadup of a good kid gone bad...nope, this kid was in the game from the jump. The best thing he has going for him is his confidence. He's really unflappable. That being said, his confidence hasn't gotten him up to speed on the game just yet, and this is why he was jumped while leaving the club. I'm assuming we'll see his character develop even more by way of learning the job on the fly.

The other two stories in Snowfall are interesting as well. The wrestler/hitman and also the FBI agent. Good stuff so far.

All in on this show, and I honestly had low expectations lol and I don't know why.
The part where Franklin had to drive that body to the hospital reminded me of a task they'd give you in GTA

All in on this show, and I honestly had low expectations lol and I don't know why.
The part where Franklin had to drive that body to the hospital reminded me of a task they'd give you in GTA

Show really does has a GTA story feel to it. Two episodes in and we got action!!

did he not see her talk to those dudes and then come right back to him tho?

maybe im missing something but it seemed like she set him up right in front of his face :confused:

Back
Top Bottom