SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Dude was prepared to die which is why he was so defiant. He probably never thought of the possibility of being raped.

I bet if Young Fleece Johnson would have said "tell me where the cash at or i'm going in your ***:, he would have start talking real fast.

Yo let his booty get taken before he gave up the info smh lol

It's just bread. He shoulda BEEN gave the cash up.

Facts. Dude was raped and ready to die over what? 16k?
Ain't no amount of bread worth going through that.

& the goon was way too eager to ride.
That was definitely a red flag that dude is a head case.

Last edited:
John Singleton, who co-created the series, told TV Guide in an interview that the scene was his idea.

"In the writer's room," he said, "we were talking about interrogation procedures. We talked about what would be the most shocking thing to see. What would he do totally humiliate him? I came up with that. [Karvel] is trying to get the money out of this guy and that's what he does."

I can see this ***** now. "Guys...i think i have the perfect idea i've been wanting to pull off for quite some time."

Gotta watch out for the Booty goons smh

Franklin shoulda shot him in the foot or something

Nope. lol

And he wanted to have a Afeni Shakur lesbian scene while a kid 2Pac watched.

John Singleton wild.
LOL (we need our emoticons back).

Singleton seeming like he got unresolved issues.

He should make a Curtis "Half a Dollar" Jackson movie though.

CIA story seems like it's got potential, but the wrestler joint is losing me.

Raped him smh. Franklin is in way over his head.
Yes he is and his Uncle told him about that too. He hasn't even really felt that pressure yet, he is just dealing with dumb cornball mistakes. Can't even say rookie mistakes, just dumb ****.

This Carvell dude is scary lol

I aint mad at him. He did all the work to get the info on the secret stash.

Something aint right in his head how he walked out the house in broad daylight with stacks in his hands and a box of cereal.

This ***** definitely lost some or all his marbles, lol. I thought he was going to put the money in the cereal box. Thats what I would have done, which is why it made sense to me when he grabbed it.

On another note, John Singleton may have some unresolved issues. From the 2Pac script to this show, he was getting a male rape scene in.

lmao! He look like a ***** that is secretly turned on by that kind of ****. He is a weird looking dude for real. lol

I understand that the character is supposed to be green and in over his head...but he's also supposed to be the "smart one" out of his peer group. Thinking that dude was going to get his money back and hand it over to him was ******ed.

Same **** I'm saying. At first I figured Franklin would find it first then throw them a lil something without showing how much it was. When the crazy dude started taking over the whole operation I knew if they found that cash he was going son Franklin and house it.

Franklin is making some stupid mistakes. First off this ***** walking around the hood with a key in his back pack, smh. Not only that some lil 15 yr old girl was able to open it up and drop the key out the bag. He looks mad suspect so I don't get that at all. The next thing is why is he just riding around with bricks, and money but no protection? He should have been had a ratchet on him. Just walking into that nigt club is a risk. Lastly, how could this ***** be selling weed all this time and not know who to call when **** goes left? Even if you don't call your OG uncle, he couldn't find anyone besides the crazy rapist dude? lol

Somebody school me on this Singleton Pac script.

Had a bunch of rape scenes too? :lol:

He basically wanted to add a scene of pac getting raped in jail with validation whatsoever. Pac dispelled that rumor way back when but for some reason this ***** wants to put it in there. GO figure.

CIA story seems like it's got potential, but the wrestler joint is losing me.

It does as long as they stay true to it. I'm giving the wrestler a chance, but it is wearing thin.

so the white guy just took off in the middle of an op to have a family day?

this is the dude getting 200 kilos a month? smh

man i hope he gets mopped out quick :rolleyes:

i thought franklin was going to get a chicken milk bomb :D

franklin shoulda known dude was gonna rob him when he started sayin "wheres my money?!?"

i thought he was gonna have slick picked up the gun :wow:

ready to see unc put in work 8)

The wrestler story isn't driving home right now...but I'm still anticipating on how everyone's paths will cross...particularly his with Franklin's.

Anyone thought Franklin and Leon would try to 2 on 1 Karvel when he turned his back and walked out?

so the white guy just took off in the middle of an op to have a family day?

this is the dude getting 200 kilos a month? smh

man i hope he gets mopped out quick :rolleyes:

i thought franklin was going to get a chicken milk bomb :D

franklin shoulda known dude was gonna rob him when he started sayin "wheres my money?!?"

i thought he was gonna have slick picked up the gun :wow:

ready to see unc put in work 8)

I mean, Franklin isn't built like that (yet) to have a confrontation w/ Karvel. When he said "where's my money?" what's Franklin gonna do in that situation?

Anyone thought Franklin and Leon would try to 2 on 1 Karvel when he turned his back and walked out?

Hell naw. That man just raped a dude and walked out like it was nothing.
No way they'd risk that without having a grip and I can't blame them.

Karvel had his pistol tucked into his waistband and his back turned, they could've grabbed him from the back and went for his pistol or at least not let him get it, they had him outnumbered 2 on 1

Hell naw. That man just raped a dude and walked out like it was nothing.
No way they'd risk that without having a grip and I can't blame them.

But they both were still in shock.
Hell I was still in shock.
Plus Franklin was still hurt from getting jumped so he would have been a wash.
Leon's too little to take on dude by himself.

Last episode was beyond wild. I wasn't ready for that. I thought he was giving ol boy the wood with the bat not his actual wood. Until he came out zipping his pants up. Messed me all the way up.

How Franklin expect some dude he don't even know to be the muscle AND give the money back. Homeboy planned on robbing them from the get go once he said that Rayray and them was soft. Cant wait for next week tho.

What were the weapons for from the CIA storyline ?? I didn't get that

And ain't Franklin's mom Deangelo mom from the Wire ?

Last edited:

Hell no, lol. He just raped a ***** like it was nothing. They too shook to even look at him cross eyed.

Karvel had his pistol tucked into his waistband and his back turned, they could've grabbed him from the back and went for his pistol or at least not let him get it, they had him outnumbered 2 on 1

When you're scared you're scared bro. Doesn't matter what kind of "opportunity" is available, you aint risking it.

Last episode was beyond wild. I wasn't ready for that. I thought he was giving ol boy the wood with the bat not his actual wood. Until he came out zipping his pants up. Messed me all the way up.

How Franklin expect some dude he don't even know to be the muscle AND give the money back. Homeboy planned on robbing them from the get go once he said that Rayray and them was soft. Cant wait for next week tho.

What were the weapons for from the CIA storyline ?? I didn't get that

And ain't Franklin's mom Deangelo mom from the Wire ?

Lol, I didn't know until the Larron Tate look alike pointed that out. I thought he was getting beat with the bat also, smh.

Dude started saying where is my money, I knew it was wrap then. He was a little too invested at that point.

Contra...They helped fund them with the sale of cocaine and crack pushing it into our communities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

Yes that is D"Angelo's mom, cant forget that voice, gap, or mole. Did anyone in here talk about the white boss smashing the moms? Yall remember how he was rubbing up on her.

lol @ take on Carvell 2 on 1.

Franklin's friend was not willing to die over money that he aint even getting. Especially not potentially get raped over it.

Back
Top Bottom