SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

was that his daughter he was imagining at the beginning?

i thought luchador homie died last season

pilot still suffering from the coke they forced on him last season?

"can you protect everyone? of course"

"how do you sleep at night?" like a baby"

and when claudia said "i hurt you?" like she forgot all that **** she said

manboy deal seemed kinda dumb, like franklin may as well take his territory and sell himself, forget the driver thats small potatoes

kevin gotta get shorty who ran with the recipe tho now she on the other side

Last edited:
Now he was a gump *** character to me s1 and s2 but just now in that scene and dialogue/monologue, shorty's father really came off as a real threat to Franklin's criminal enterprise.

It was some real good acting. Fam brought like a weight to the performance. It was dope.

Man... That scene was like the framework to the season to me. Franklin toying with Andre & then Andre tells him how his hustle messed up his life. He reminds Franklin there been plenty of kids who thought they figured out the hustle too, but they end up just worrying about when the cops gonna get them & he promises he going to do the same, then drops that man off to see the actual destruction he was committing with his own eyes.

You could even feel a little of that when he was holding his mom hand earlier in the episode giving her that fake promise, knowing that one day what she said could come true.

Scene was very, very fire. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Did Franklin aunt hit the needle too

I thought she killed her, maybe you right. :lol:

I knew them dudes in the car were plotting but I really wanted to see if Franklin's man was slipping on security.

Did not expect him to be one of the shooters. Such accuracy :pimp:

Aint expect that either. Bananas.

PO

Oso!!! :nthat:

How you sleep at night??
Like a baby :D:nthat:

Andre war with Franklin gone cost him his relationship with his daughter, I already see the wheels turning in her head.

Look like these ****** jumped all the way in this **** now.

Louie had to have gotten Claudia outta here.

The opening and closing scenes were both excellent... Excited for this season man

I hope Lucia snitch *** show up next episode....She broke my heart but I still love her for some reason |l

I knew them dudes in the car were plotting but I really wanted to see if Franklin's man was slipping on security.

Did not expect him to be one of the shooters. Such accuracy :pimp:

I always wondered why dudes who have crews didn't make them dudes go to the gun range, and learn how to properly handle and shoot a firearm. Eliminate innocent people getting clipped, and all that sideways pistol gangsta bull****, :smh:. Looks like Leon and Fatback been doing there thing :smokin:smokin

We need answers about this Pinky flick, buddy

Is she still a hippo though?

Pretty good way to start off the season. Wonder if one of the major characters will die before it's over.

I have a strange feeling Jerome is going to catch it, and the cop's daughter. They were emphasizing that 1 month until she leaves for school a lot. The look on her face when she had the money while in her room says it all. She loves that life, and will get caught up in the worst way because of it.

On a side note, I just looked up the cast and I saw the strangest thing. Jerome's last name is Saint, and obviously Franklin's dad's last name is Saint as well. Is that an oversight on the writer's part, or did his mom happen to meet a guy with the same last name as her?

was that his daughter he was imagining at the beginning?

i thought luchador homie died last season

pilot still suffering from the coke they forced on him last season?

"can you protect everyone? of course"

"how do you sleep at night?" like a baby"

and when claudia said "i hurt you?" like she forgot all that **** she said

manboy deal seemed kinda dumb, like franklin may as well take his territory and sell himself, forget the driver thats small potatoes

kevin gotta get shorty who ran with the recipe tho now she on the other side
this

I always wondered why dudes who have crews didn't make them dudes go to the gun range, and learn how to properly handle and shoot a firearm. Eliminate innocent people getting clipped, and all that sideways pistol gangsta bull****, :smh:. Looks like Leon and Fatback been doing there thing :smokin:smokin

Is she still a hippo though?

I have a strange feeling Jerome is going to catch it, and the cop's daughter. They were emphasizing that 1 month until she leaves for school a lot. The look on her face when she had the money while in her room says it all. She loves that life, and will get caught up in the worst way because of it.

On a side note, I just looked up the cast and I saw the strangest thing. Jerome's last name is Saint, and obviously Franklin's dad's last name is Saint as well. Is that an oversight on the writer's part, or did his mom happen to meet a guy with the same last name as her?

i dont think franklin uses his fathers name and his mom and jerome are brother and sister

I think this was a error on the show writers side. Franklin's father's last name is also Saint.

My man Leon did NO faking :wow:

The car scene with Andre was too dope.

How the hell did Reeds brother have a heart attack? Just to bring Gustavo back? I swear that fool died last season.

I hope Louie killed Claudia but damn them cheeks were :pimp:

yo i JUST noticed in this ep that franklin pops is calvin from paid in full :rofl:

Excuse me, don't you mean "Kermit the Frog looking mother f'er" :rofl:

i dont think franklin uses his fathers name and his mom and jerome are brother and sister

But that's what I'm saying. I can see him using his mom's maiden name and her going back to if after the father got on drugs, but the cast listing has his name as Alton Saint. So I'm wondering if that is an error on the writers part or just a crazy *** coincidence.

I think this was a error on the show writers side. Franklin's father's last name is also Saint.

My man Leon did NO faking :wow:

The car scene with Andre was too dope.

How the hell did Reeds brother have a heart attack? Just to bring Gustavo back? I swear that fool died last season.

I hope Louie killed Claudia but damn them cheeks were :pimp:

Crazy *** mistake, :lol:

I have to go back and watch the last maybe 3 episodes of the last season. I thought Lucia died last season, not she just left and ran off. Also, I’m shocked to see his mother is just on board with him selling crack all of a sudden.

Andre war with Franklin gone cost him his relationship with his daughter, I already see the wheels turning in her head.

Yeah, you can tell he's trying to decide between his daughter and community and how to go about doing it. It's another interesting dynamic to the show.

First episode was dope as hell.

Cats was scoping Franklin out Omar style in the cut but was too dumb to wait for the right moment to pop off.

I'm hoping we get a flashback episode on how Oso is still breathing .

This dude Franklins plate is overwhelming. He can't make a mistake or the whole fam gon pay. The stress alone is a heavy hitter. And like Avon said in the Wire. How you never gon be slow or never make a mistake.

This rival crew better not be some fly by night ****. I expect them to kick up dust and cause casualties. Franklin should offed old boy instead of parlaying with him.

Back
Top Bottom