SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

well IMO i could see it making perfect sense

franklin on a trip to ny sees cats freestyling on a corner, little do he know its big and jay

he chops it wit up them, sees an opportunity to advertise with the music

hell rza taught him to cook yall not gon act like they aint been highlighting it

next thing franklin back in cali meeting a young suge knight

etc etc

louie fam from lousiana turns out to be master p etc

It’s easy to tell the years. Just listen to the soundtracks or, the type of cars being driven. Small details give the time period, away

and like i said next ep could be dec for all you know

all im saying is yall make it sound crazy to think the show might cover 85/86 and its not

did the showwriters tell you s3 dont extend past dec 31 1984?

and it wasnt an argument till cats decided to pull out calendars

my point was i wanna see hip hop play a part on blowing up franklin empire

Then create your own show.

Why are you going on and on about what someone else should do with their show?

man just shut up

it was a one off comment not on and on till cats pulled out the almanacs

now its im telling them what to do with their show

just cuz i said something i think would be dope if they did

why talk about this **** at all then if i cant speculate or predict or **** with this **** in a way Magic33 Magic33 gives permission to?

man just shut up

it was a one off comment not on and on till cats pulled out the almanacs

now its im telling them what to do with their show

just cuz i said something i think would be dope if they did

why talk about this **** at all then if i cant speculate or predict or **** with this **** in a way Magic33 Magic33 gives permission to?

Say no to drugs kid

5523C968-58AD-47C2-85EC-5639D5B9DFF0.gif

Man don't act like yall aren't a part of the POWER thread.

Everyone knows hand2handking hand2handking be writing whole episodes in his head.

Power been shot in Winter for 8 of the 4-5 Seasons, yet Hand2Hand has given us atleast 2 Seasons worth of SummerJams. :lol:
Everyone calm down.

I need to brush up on the law. I know thw police xan hold and question you for 24 hours (some times longer undee certain circumstances) but I thought all of that was out the window once you ask for a lawyer.

Peeing in the bin like she in Gitmo or something. That aint right.

Last edited:
cop ****** up adding the scuffle in his lie

franklin a g pullin up on the house with his pops in the cut if the cop wanted to pop off

louie shoulda told somebody tho surprised that wasnt an issue

is the uc not a uc anymore and just riding off the fact that she was one?

looks like the jew getting pushed out the game

I need to brush up on the law. I know thw police xan hold and question you for 24 hours (some times longer undee certain circumstances) but I thought all of that was out the window once you ask for a lawyer.

Peeing in the bin like she in Gitmo or something. That aint right.
If you ask for a lawyer they supposed to do their best to get in contact with yours or provide you with a public defender if you don’t have one...of course we all know the police don’t always follow the rules and interrogations are often questionable

Louie solid...If they asking you questions they don’t know ****

They prob gone take manboy off once they find out Leon old girl cooking up for him

Andre daughter probably gone get hooked on that rock or sumn

I’m starting to wonder what Franklin trying to do with the apartment complex...I thought he was about to set it up like the carter but now I’m thinking it’s something to help the community

Louie solid...If they asking you questions they don’t know ****

They prob gone take manboy off once they find out Leon old girl cooking up for him

Andre daughter probably gone get hooked on that rock or sumn

I’m starting to wonder what Franklin trying to do with the apartment complex...I thought he was about to set it up like the carter but now I’m thinking it’s something to help the community

He gon turn it into hotels

Have to feel bad for that black cop. All he wants to do is protect his neighborhood, but he's quickly realizing that nobody on either side gives a damn.
The way his character is going makes it seem like he's not going to make it to season 4.

The father laid the groundwork for Operation Hammer which kicked off in 87, but the raids itself in the Summer of 84 began due to crack spreading and the Summer Olympics being right around the corner.

Franklin has gotten way too comfortable.

They already know she's the one who taught manboy how to cook. They said it in episode 1.

Mel getting strung out? That's a wild thought man. But between her pops and Franklin, I think she'll be good.

Leon with the gun. :lol: It reminds you how young these kids are.

Franklin trying to get away from petty deals. I still don't trust Manboy.

Thinking of ways to hide and use his money. Say people are paying cash for rooms.

Which shows how much money he's getting because it's not a laundromat or hair salon.

Back
Top Bottom