SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Just started. This is a slow burn and I’m already fed up with Franklin getting the beats from everybody he encounters geez :lol:

**** what y'all think, Andre a terrible absentee father. Fam is suspended. How he letting Mel smoke crack in her room. I couldn't imagine smoking a cig in my parents house as a teen without problems.

Teddy's woman done ****ed all type of things up.

Franklin dumb. Money in his spot and dont even keep it locked :lol: Do storage spaces not exist yet? :lol:

So happy Andre dead though. Underestimating the wrong person will get you got.

**** what y'all think, Andre a terrible absentee father. Fam is suspended. How he letting Mel smoke crack in her room. I couldn't imagine smoking a cig in my parents house as a teen without problems.

Teddy's woman done ****ed all type of things up.

Franklin dumb. Money in his spot and dont even keep it locked :lol: Do storage spaces not exist yet? :lol:

So happy Andre dead though. Underestimating the wrong person will get you got.

Same reason you often had drug dealers selling it to their parents. Rather them do it where you can keep an eye on them than have them on the street doing God knows what. It was a different time. Someone pretty like Mel would have been sucking dicks and getting trains ran on her for her next fix.

Andre did nothing wrong. He is a victim here.

Won't happen Season 3, but it's all going to come crashing down on Franklin in Season 4.

Teddy isn't going to do anything to her. She had direct orders from the Agency to usurp his movement. He was technically disavowed by them until she got involved.

Same reason you often had drug dealers selling it to their parents. Rather them do it where you can keep an eye on them than have them on the street doing God knows what. It was a different time. Someone pretty like Mel would have been sucking dicks and getting trains ran on her for her next fix.

Won't happen Season 3, but it's all going to come crashing down on Franklin in Season 4.

Teddy isn't going to do anything to her. She had direct orders from the Agency to usurp his movement. He was technically disavowed by them until she got involved.

Is this something you saw?

I wouldn't say he is an absentee dad. He's a single parent. He can't be around her 24/7.

What is he supposed to do? Lock her up in her room? Have her hand cuffed to the bed?

Also crack is new to them. These are the first crack heads. You saw his reaction when the lady was hanging from the car she wanted it so bad. Did they even have drug treatment programs back then?

Last edited:
Not buying this.

Cuz as we saw in that intro Andre couldn't stop Mel from leaving the house or going out to buy more rock. Franklin told him don't let that girl out of his sight and he just left her to her own devices.

He a terrible father in my eyes. Did everything wrong.

Pretty sure she's gonna die.

I wouldn't say he is an absentee dad. He's a single parent. He can't be around her 24/7.

What is he supposed to do? Lock her up in her room? Have her hand cuffed to the bed?
Fam is literally suspended though.

He got no excuse. He in the next room watching tv or figuring out how to burn water instead of having an open door policy with his crackhead daughter.

From what we saw Mel basically chose to stay up in her room and do what she wants.

Andre should've been took her to Texas. Drastic measure would've been to handcuff her and let her ride out the withdrawal with a detox. Then take her *** to school.

Also crack is knew to them. These are the first crack heads. You saw his reaction when the lady was hanging from the car she wanted it so bad. Did they even have drug treatment programs back then?
Yeah, this is new and thats why I aint saying take her to rehab but its also his daughter. Time to take some drastic measures.

Last edited:
2B1D0BA5-C934-4D89-B142-D2AE09304812.png

37AC3CFF-D21A-4E99-A199-965A69BADF54.gif

Back
Top Bottom