SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

That intro showing Mels fiend tendencies was surreal.

I knew Reeds baby mama was gonna turn on em. Had ninjas bustin at Avi in broad daylight. I think he ends up killin her.

Manboy been checking this same dude that got been with Leon for a while. Manboy seem to be really about the business but his homie gonna turn on him if he dont retaliate.

Cant believe Franklin took Andre out in his own crib with Andre's gun. Not a smart move imo. Didnt the popo's know Andre gun was missing. Now he finna get found with a hole in his head and that same gun on the floor next to him. Like Franklins pop said. You cant just kill a cop. Whole police force gon be wildin in the streets until the killer get got.
I believe Andre was left handed too. At least from the scene when Andre picked up the pot that was overflowing on the stove when Reed ex was there it appeared that way. Franklin planted the gun on Andre right side.

Franklin moving reckless if that's the case. How he doesn't know that but known Andre all this time basically since he was a kid.

I believe Andre was left handed too. At least from the scene when Andre picked up the pot that was overflowing on the stove when Reed ex was there it appeared that way. Franklin planted the gun on Andre right side.

Franklin moving reckless if that's the case. How he doesn't know that but known Andre all this time basically since he was a kid.

Aight...I don't think the show is going to get this detailed for that to be a key plot point :lol:

Judging from the last two episodes I believe that John Singleton didn’t have anything to do with them. Every character is doing stuff that doesn’t make sense

Judging from the last two episodes I believe that John Singleton didn’t have anything to do with them. Every character is doing stuff that doesn’t make sense
The show did take a swift turn. Not a bad thing tho. Very entertaining to say the least. I’m hooked

21E510BB-9571-48E0-9F07-C753EBED8760.png

Cant believe Franklin took Andre out in his own crib with Andre's gun. Not a smart move imo. Didnt the popo's know Andre gun was missing. Now he finna get found with a hole in his head and that same gun on the floor next to him. Like Franklins pop said. You cant just kill a cop. Whole police force gon be wildin in the streets until the killer get got.
Franklin made it look like suicide.

The police dont know Andre lost his gun and badge. Only his cop friends who were down to take down Franklin with him know. So only those guys will be suspecting Franklin.

Expand please. What doesn't make sense.

and what does that have to do with John since he wasn't involved in the writing since early in the first season

Yea other than his mans, the rest of the police won’t look too deep into Andre’s “suicide” ...His job was in question, daughter on crack and might not make it school...yo was going thru it

Franklin made it look like suicide.

The police dont know Andre lost his gun and badge. Only his cop friends who were down to take down Franklin with him know. So only those guys will be suspecting Franklin.

Yes they know he confessed to his boss about it. Then IA questioned him if the chick was a prostitute. Go rewatch that episode.

Remember when he caught a DWB, the coos laughed at him because they verified he lost his badge

Yes they know he confessed to his boss about it. Then IA questioned him if the chick was a prostitute. Go rewatch that episode.

Remember when he caught a DWB, the coos laughed at him because they verified he lost his badge
Oh **** I forgot about IA questioning him.

You right. Whole force knows.

Well suicide became a weaker motive.

Still don't think the rest of the force will care much.

Last edited:
They got me so ready for next Wednesday! Franklin did what was necessary. Andre should have shut up and moved on. Pride did him in

- I knew Andre was gonna get murked soon. He was doing too much. This whole season has been framed Andre vs Franklin and we know Franklin ain't bout to get killed or do major time this soon. I thought Franklin would send Leon to do it though.

- This Mel stuff is crazy. She a pretty crack head. You know dudes gon be taking advantage of her ***. The girl playing her is killing it. She stepped up for real from just being pretty to where her character is now.

- I'm rooting for Manboy, he playing the game correct. Even if he turn on Franklin whatever.

I still don't get how nobody was watching the house while Franklin is out?

He ain't want nobody to know where he lay his head.

Great show, Great Season so far!! My only question is, if this show is based off "FREEWAY RICK ROSS" we know Franklin will never die correct??

Great show, Great Season so far!! My only question is, if this show is based off "FREEWAY RICK ROSS" we know Franklin will never die correct??

It's (unofficially) loosely based. I don't think they're following his exact story.

They never said the show is based on Freeway Rick but it's blatantly obvious John Singleton took from his story. It's not a "based on a true story" series so the story can go wherever. Freeway never killed a cop.

Yea, Freeway wasn't a violent dude at all. He pretty much tried to avoid it at all costs.

And he didn't deal directly with a CIA dude. His plug was some Nicaraguan kingpin that evenually snitched on Rick. He got the work directly from the government and sold it to Freeway Rick. Freway ain't know nothing about where the dope was coming from or if his plug was in bed with the US government until he got snatched up.

The freeway rick association is Franklin being an LA crack dealer blowing up fast with govt ties...the rest of the story is totally up in the air, anything can happen

Yea Mel with Death Benefits :rofl: , she's about to party like a MotherF

Thing about Crack heads, they don't like getting high alone when they have heaps of it.
It's about to be crackin in Mel's World.

Back
Top Bottom