SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Why you saying there’s no retiring from the game though? Nobody requiring them to stay in it as far as I can see

Franklin is literally the biggest drug dealer in Cali at the moment, it's well known that those are Franklin family & more importantly high ranking people in his organization. The same organization who was just in a war with Compton & inglewood? (IDK where Skully/Manboy are from)

so i guess yes technically they could stop selling drugs.... that isn't gonna stop half the city from trying to knock their heads off, not gonna stop cops from investigating their businesses, and at no time are they gonna have to stop funding those legal businesses. Not to mention there's a rogue CIA agent that knows every illegal thing they've done....

They would pretty much be dealing with all the dangers of being in the drug game w/o atleast getting the monetary gratification.

Speaking of Peaches, maybe late pass here but I just seen that he was originally going to be cast as Jerome and Lauren London was Louie ...

They scrapped that pilot,” he continued. “They was like ‘The n***a too light-skinned.’ That’s what it was. I saw how they looked at me…” They looked at me like ‘He ain’t never killed nobody.’ They don’t know my history… I have never benefitted off being light-skinned

For him to be the biggest drug dealer his muscle is straight trash.
You can almost do that when you're the plug, have an almost boogeyman status. Kinda like that fear they had of Avi in the beginning. Problem is he lives right there in the same hood.

Just started watching, finished ep 5. Pedros a real ****boy, im waiting for him to get smoked.

Speaking of Peaches, maybe late pass here but I just seen that he was originally going to be cast as Jerome and Lauren London was Louie ...

I heard about Lauren London as Louie but not Deray as Jerome. Deray real good as Peaches.

I heard about Lauren London as Louie but not Deray as Jerome. Deray real good as Peaches.
I feel like Peaches aint said **** since he popped the lock on that door. They got bro as a damn mute :lol:

Woulda loved Lauren as Louie :evil: But I def appreciate who all is casted as is. I couldnt see anyone else being Jerome.
Lol for real... Deray is koo as peaches but not like he ever says anything, he just be following Franklin around.
And yeah Louie and Jerome were cast perfectly IMO. I’d love to see Lauren in a dope *** multi season show though, she is too damn fine bruh

They casted it right, Lauren isn't that great of an actress. Plus she's too young for that role.

Lauren is actually 4 years older than Angela Lewis (Louie). She does have a younger lookin face. Angela look like she been through some **** lol. I woulda liked Lauren in the role purely for the eye candy....but I agree they got it right as is.

And yeah Louie and Jerome were cast perfectly IMO. I’d love to see Lauren in a dope *** multi season show though, she is too damn fine bruh

Facts. I always felt like we never got enough of Lauren London. I'll never forget being in HS when she was featured in the KING magazine. I was in love :lol:

LL is the homie but she can’t act. ATL is cringeworthy. Hell even in double up she sucked lol. But she’s a beautiful girl and that’s why she gets her roles.

Very happy with the current Jerome/Louie casting.
Lauren London is definitely attractive, but she cant act for ****. :lol:

PO

He did have the nice spot in another area a season or 2 ago, but once that place got hot yo came back to the hood and got real comfortable :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom