SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Hold on... if Franklin can walk why wouldn’t he ditch that cane when Stacy was gunning for his life?

And he really went on a mission to kill him dolo?

I'm interested to see where they're going with the Jerome vs franklin angle..idk why but I feel like Louie is going to cross Jerome..I wouldn't be surprised if she killed him

I'm convinced Alton wanted to die. Stupid decision, after stupid decision.

The reporter you were working with just got killed because she did a radio interview so you decided to do the same. :smh: :lol:

Skully got arrested or died from the gunshot wound? :nerd:

Franklin has gone full heel. :pimp:

Can't tell, could go either way next season depending on how the writers feel.

Yup.

If she didn't, it's an easy way for the writers to ignite a Teddy/Saint feud more than they did in this episode. She was really rocking with Alton this time, so it can definitely be written this way & her not being involved would be more true to how her character has been written thus far.

I feel she was though & it's something she did without Franklin knowing.

Guess we all find out next year what the writers decide!

PO

Last edited:
They absolutely could write it in that Cissy helped.

There really just isn't any reason why Reed/CIA would need her help to kill a dude in Cuba though.

I'm convinced Alton wanted to die. Stupid decision, after stupid decision.

The reporter you were working with just got killed because she did a radio interview so you decided to do the same. :smh: :lol:
Honestly, he was fed up. If the show had the time and delved in to it we would get a better understanding of a jaded and bitter turned to alcoholism surviving black panther.

It'd be a season with way more flashbacks to that time to show how it all spiraled and went to **** for Alton. We just got a small and short look at Alton's perspective with the flashback in the finale. When the white man/FBI is leveraging black folk with jail time and getting them to infiltrate the panther party as informants, leaders are getting assassinated, members are killed or jammed up, etc. Then he comes across proof that they're pumping poison in to the community to fund a war? He left all the damns in the community shelter.

I had to study these guys at one point so I see what they were going for even though it was stupid a choice. It was more about the principle. He didn't really care anymore. He was looking for that confrontation with Teddy. He knew he wasn't coming back to that radio station. Alton all the way was not thinking about his son or wife. He had mostly acceptance on his face when Teddy showed up.

Don't understand Louie and Jerome's plot twist. Jerome went from being shook at the fact that they had to keep hustling because of the circumstances...to feeling like they got enough leverage to break away? And then to drop a subtle threat about it "going the other way" if Franklin didn't agree to supply them? I guess it doesn't matter now that Franklin basically IS the CIA :lol::smh:

They're as under control by proxy as Leon is. How they figure they can strike demands? :lol:

Half the problems Franklin had all season was keeping Leon alive. All that to just let him leave?

Leon gotta work off that life debt.

Once he expresses he not down to do the **** **** no more problems are coming regardless :lol:

Might as well let him leave on his own rather than for him to do some bull**** out of resentment down the line.

Or she wasn't in on it at all.

That “going to the market” didn’t seem fishy even before Reed was there?

Don't understand Louie and Jerome's plot twist. Jerome went from being shook at the fact that they had to keep hustling because of the circumstances...to feeling like they got enough leverage to break away? And then to drop a subtle threat about it "going the other way" if Franklin didn't agree to supply them? I guess it doesn't matter now that Franklin basically IS the CIA :lol::smh:

They're as under control by proxy as Leon is. How they figure they can strike demands? :lol:

Only thing I can think of is that Franklin’s decision making (where he tried to set both of em up) is what created the Manboy Skully situation that led to Louie getting shot. Among other shaky moves he’s made this season.

That “going to the market” didn’t seem fishy even before Reed was there?
No. Not at all. Its morning. She basically went to the store to buy something to cook.

Nothing fishy or suspicious about it. I mean had Teddy not showed up what were you expecting to happen? That she'd just leave him and the market thing was a lie?

After stepping in the middle of crossfire in order to save Alton I do not see what is the motive for her to then help Teddy kill him.

Was Disappointed In The Finale. All The Tension For A Very Small Pay Off.

Not Feeling Any Of The Conflicts The Characters Left With Either...And The "Me... Brick By Brick" Guy Wants To Keep The Family Together? Ok.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom