SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Just got caught up

Uncle Jerome RIP

fb351a2367e81c4a3ac2aa64443677b5.jpg

This season been GREAT. If anybody complaining about this season they just don't like this show.

^ Definitely seemed like he had a hunch.

But yeah mang, dont know why Louie ridin for that cop through all this :smh:

The way he looked at Franklyn he definitely knew something was bout go down.

I don't understand why Louie was protecting a dirty ex cop turned smoker.

She need to own to the mistakes she made. Stealing the plug from Franklyn was foul. She shoulda squashed with Kane just like Franklyn.

In the end it seem like Louie wanted to be like the chick that was madam from the first couple seasons. Female boss, overdoing it tryna prove herself all the time.

They gona have to close up that Oso storyline in the next episode or 2. He spread too thin and theres not enough episodes left. I think he gets got soon.

Episode was cool … seem just like a builder for the next one . First episode this season I didn’t absolutely love

What was said at the end? I missed something lol. I dozed off when he and Louie were speaking smh #Teamwashed
Basically said she owe him , he saved her cause he need the alliance right now .

Called man’s the Devil and he agreed lol

Filler episode for me but it had its moments.

-Julia gon Julia. The only one who won’t BS Teddy by telling him what he needs to hear. :smokin
-Cissy was powerful in every scene. By the end of the episode she was a totally different person. :frown:
-Louie a *****. No one cares about your grief. She takes no responsibility for anything & now is looking to serve Teddy Franklin based off this episode and next weeks trailer. Even after he kept you alive? :smh:
-I don’t know what Gustavo gonna do man. :rofl:
-Louie’s final scene with nephew was the one. Saint’s delivery has been incredible. :wow::pimp:

PO

W season..

RIP the big homie..I think this leads to Louie and Frank amending their relationship somewhat.

When Skully saw Leon I thought the play was in motion

Teddy pulling up on dude :pimp::lol:

Kane "Do you fish Frankie?" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom