So, #45 Concord XI's with Ice Blue Tinted Soles From 2011? (Pic)

I hope they come with a 23. Am I the only one that thinks they shouldn't release like this?

I think itll be the 23. 45 was his PE. Either way these are ef'n sick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes, the AJ XI with the 45 at the heel in May 1995 which MJ wore in two games against the Orlando Magic 
in the second round of the 1995 NBA playoffs were actually prototypes which Tinker made for him to try out

NOT for real NBA action, but MJ didn't care even though he violated the basic colors of sneakers because all

other Bulls players were wearing black-based shoes.

After he wore one game with the Penny's Air Cents in black/orange/white, he received a XI prototype

in black/blue which would became the Spacejams later when they started shooting the movie.

However, the Spacejams he wore in the movie and in the NBA 1995 playoffs had already the vertical

streamed 23 instead of the horizontal 45.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by create24chaos

I'm good on the 45...prefer the 23 on the back.  I've owned 4 pair of OG's and a couple retro's and not sure how i feel about the blue tinted soles yet.  This shoe is dear to me so I will buy regardless...People relax, this shoe is a must 100 times over....seriously, y'all ain't kidding anyone saying your gonna pass if this or if that....you will see the life changing experience when these release.....believe that!
OG's did have a blue tinted sole
Exactly! the OG's had a blue tinted sole like most Nike's with clear outsoles back then, including the Foamposite One, Air Zoom Flight 96, Air Force 180.
Only the 2000 retros had clear outsoles with a yellow tint from the beginning. The white/columbias however was rather like a grey/blue tinted sole.

The 2009 Spacejams have icy soles which makes it look different in contrast from the distance, as it seems like the outsole and midsole were just white

alltogether.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes, the AJ XI with the 45 at the heel in May 1995 which MJ wore in two games against the Orlando Magic 
in the second round of the 1995 NBA playoffs were actually prototypes which Tinker made for him to try out

NOT for real NBA action, but MJ didn't care even though he violated the basic colors of sneakers because all

other Bulls players were wearing black-based shoes.

After he wore one game with the Penny's Air Cents in black/orange/white, he received a XI prototype

in black/blue which would became the Spacejams later when they started shooting the movie.

However, the Spacejams he wore in the movie and in the NBA 1995 playoffs had already the vertical

streamed 23 instead of the horizontal 45.
I mean i guess does it really matter 45 or 23??? WE ARE ALL COPPING regardless. These are too sick
eek.gif
eek.gif

They will have 23 on them JB doesn't really like throwing that 45 around too much so I don't expect these to have them at all. They will be just like the cool greys just in the Concord colorway, same blue tint to the sole and all.

Back
Top Bottom