So, #45 Concord XI's with Ice Blue Tinted Soles From 2011? (Pic)

I agree with some i prefer the 23 over the 45. at this point, I need a pair!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

doubled up on Space Jams, passed on CG's for some reason
30t6p3b.gif
 but no matter what these will be copped 2x.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

bring back the old patent leather cut and do what you please with the shoe. i'll cop em.

Regardless of what material cut shape everyone will cop that's why jb will never give you what you want...just be happy they are fresh and the sole looks 10x better on this Concords then cool greys

Wait, The Jumpman is facing the wrong direction to be OG's. are these really the 2011?
nerd.gif

I might be late, but still...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Hype increased x14723894725792034570439703467093470347934609346740937.

...JB know's what they're doing.

this now confirms riots will ensue with trampling and other forms of violence on release date.

roll.gif

If These Do Have The 45 On The Back You Mite As Well Think Of A Few Well Thought Out Plans On Getting These... Cause Standin In Line For These Will Be Insane...

Special Box
        +
Unique 45 On The Back Instead Of 23
        +
Theyre 11s  
eyes.gif

+
Release Date Is Around Xmas
        +
Theyre The Concords
        =
Chaos, Long Lines, Order Canclations, Limited Quanitites, Crazy Resale Prices, Employees Pickin Threw An Leavin Us With Few Availiable Sizes, Destuction Of Malls, News Reports From Your Local Hood Spots That Will Carry These, And Anything Else That Comes With Hype...
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be one of those employees
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
lol

if they wanna keep the 45 on it they should probably stretch it out make it look wider...or just put the classic 23

I think the 45 would be hot because it's a shoe 99.9% of the people who cop jordans would NEVER obtain.

Originally Posted by shinkuhadouken91

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

this now confirms riots will ensue with trampling and other forms of violence on release date.

roll.gif

If These Do Have The 45 On The Back You Mite As Well Think Of A Few Well Thought Out Plans On Getting These... Cause Standin In Line For These Will Be Insane...

Special Box
        +
Unique 45 On The Back Instead Of 23
        +
Theyre 11s  
eyes.gif

+
Release Date Is Around Xmas
        +
Theyre The Concords
        =
Chaos, Long Lines, Order Canclations, Limited Quanitites, Crazy Resale Prices, Employees Pickin Threw An Leavin Us With Few Availiable Sizes, Destuction Of Malls, News Reports From Your Local Hood Spots That Will Carry These, And Anything Else That Comes With Hype...
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be one of those employees
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
lol
I'll be destroying the malls
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by create24chaos

I'm good on the 45...prefer the 23 on the back.  I've owned 4 pair of OG's and a couple retro's and not sure how i feel about the blue tinted soles yet.  This shoe is dear to me so I will buy regardless...People relax, this shoe is a must 100 times over....seriously, y'all ain't kidding anyone saying your gonna pass if this or if that....you will see the life changing experience when these release.....believe that!
OG's did have a blue tinted sole

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by wiseman299

One of my fav players of all time. But I don't want to see #45 on any shoe reminding me of the time when he was just a average player.

They are exclusive now but now when they come out.
Bro what are you talking about? MJ wore 45 after his FIRST retirement.  So if you think being an average player is dropping a double nickel against the Knicks in the Garden then i guess your right...
laugh.gif
  lets get our MJ history right before we start making comments like this.

I actually don't remember any point in his career when he was an "average" player...

Scoring 23 and 20 points per game as a 38-40 year old is
eek.gif
IMO (add in 3+ years off as well).

But anyway, the 45 would be interesting, but I doubt they'll ever do it on a GR... my guess is there will be a "45" Pack someday (with some 10's and 11's in it or something).  Price:
eek.gif

I would prefer the 23 on the back, mainly because I dont own a pair of concords and I would like to get the regular design, before I get any special editions

I loved Jordan as a player but come on get real who can't avg. 20 points shooting 20+ shots a game and 10+ free throws. The only reason every NBA player can't avg. that is cuz their name is NOT Jordan and don't have that freedom.

Originally Posted by STARBURY

One of my fav players of all time. But I don't want to see #45 on any shoe reminding me of the time when he was just a average player.

They are exclusive now but now when they come out.
Bro what are you talking about? MJ wore 45 after his FIRST retirement.  So if you think being an average player is dropping a double nickel against the Knicks in the Garden then i guess your right...
laugh.gif
  lets get our MJ history right before we start making comments like this.

I actually don't remember any point in his career when he was an "average" player...

Scoring 23 and 20 points per game as a 38-40 year old is
eek.gif
IMO (add in 3+ years off as well).

But anyway, the 45 would be interesting, but I doubt they'll ever do it on a GR... my guess is there will be a "45" Pack someday (with some 10's and 11's in it or something).  Price:
eek.gif

Wiseman299 Wrote: I loved Jordan (23) and liked Jordan (45).What NBA player couldn't avg. 20 points shooting 20+ shots a game and 10+ free throws. Would you consider David Lee (formerly a Knick) who averaged 20ish ppg ,10ish reb, and 3ish assist in New York Great?The only reason every NBA player can't avg. that is cuz their name is NOT Jordan and don't have that freedom. Plus what does age have to do with it?

I'd rather not see the 45 either.  I was pissed when I heard he was coming out of retirement using the number 45.  

I loved Jordan as a player but come on get real who can't avg. 20 points shooting 20+ shots a game and 10+ free throws. The only reason every NBA player can't avg. that is cuz their name is NOT Jordan and don't have that freedom.

you sound like a douche bag.

How can you say you "loved" Jordan when he wore 23 and only "liked" him when he wore 45? He wore 45 right after coming back from his first retirement and before he won 3 more ships from '96-'98...and age has a lot to do with it, doesn't really matter how many shots he took, he still avg 20+ at 38...how many 38 yr olds can come back to the game after 3 years and play at that level?  Granted it wasn't Jordan in his prime but he still performed relatively well

Back
Top Bottom