So... a teacher at my old high school got caught with a student...

i always knew teachers are bound to do things like these. I heard rumors of one of my teachers when i was still in school, even caught her eyeing some dudes..smh RIP to her ever living a normal life after this.

i always knew teachers are bound to do things like these. I heard rumors of one of my teachers when i was still in school, even caught her eyeing some dudes..smh RIP to her ever living a normal life after this.

laugh.gif
I'm from Fairfield, didn't go to Rodriguez though.
30t6p3b.gif
our teacher givin it up wasn't even hot.

laugh.gif
 Wow I was just talking about this at the barber shop, I live in fairfield and I went to Rodriguez

laugh.gif
 Wow I was just talking about this at the barber shop, I live in fairfield and I went to Rodriguez

Damn , didn't realize so many people on here live in or near fairfield.

Went to Fairfield high, wish I could go back in time an get at some of my old teachers... what was I thinkin 

Damn , didn't realize so many people on here live in or near fairfield.

Went to Fairfield high, wish I could go back in time an get at some of my old teachers... what was I thinkin 

Lol she was teaching back when I attended Rodriguez High. We used to bet who would smash seems some people did the deed. I'm shocked at how many Fairfield NTers are present.

Lol she was teaching back when I attended Rodriguez High. We used to bet who would smash seems some people did the deed. I'm shocked at how many Fairfield NTers are present.

Meh. I'd hit now and at 16. Difference is at 16 I would've fapped first, hit, tell my boys, fapped again.

EDIT: Im lyin. There's no difference.

Meh. I'd hit now and at 16. Difference is at 16 I would've fapped first, hit, tell my boys, fapped again.

EDIT: Im lyin. There's no difference.

I went to Armijo and we didn't even have anything remotely close as far as teachers went... But Administrators...... Now that's a different story. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom