So... a teacher at my old high school got caught with a student...

NikeHolic23 wrote:
Where the hell were the 27 year old female teachers when I was in high school?

^ This! If that was the actual photo of her then
eyes.gif

You have to be extremely parched woman to want to fugg a 16 yr old boy you teach. #imjustsayin

NikeHolic23 wrote:

^ This! If that was the actual photo of her then
eyes.gif

You have to be extremely parched woman to want to fugg a 16 yr old boy you teach. #imjustsayin

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

we had a bad lil half puerto rican half italian english teach with the illest backside, she was a lesbian though 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

we had a bad lil half puerto rican half italian english teach with the illest backside, she was a lesbian though 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Carver

felicia.jpg
At 16 you wouldn't turn that down.

I don't get why dudes tell..you're getting older box AND you're passing the class.
laugh.gif

I wish she went to my school......... Roomer has it we had a couple gay dude teachers.........smh

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Carver

felicia.jpg
At 16 you wouldn't turn that down.

I don't get why dudes tell..you're getting older box AND you're passing the class.
laugh.gif

I wish she went to my school......... Roomer has it we had a couple gay dude teachers.........smh

StaXX wrote:
This happens at every school.
I had the chance to mess with one of my teachers after my bro hit but I didn't pursue cause I had a girl and he said she was on some stalker type !#+.
He knocked down 3 teachers in hs though.
laugh.gif

Not as hard as you all may think. Just keep your %^*%(&^ mouth shut.

damn really ? yall must of had a bunch of student teachers (young fresh out of college) or somethin. dope
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:
I had the chance to mess with one of my teachers after my bro hit but I didn't pursue cause I had a girl and he said she was on some stalker type !#+.
laugh.gif

damn really ? yall must of had a bunch of student teachers (young fresh out of college) or somethin. dope
pimp.gif

There were a few teachers back when I was in HS that definitely would get it. The kid who was with Mary Kay Letourneau went to my HS briefly. It's crazy how they ended up getting married and she is more than 20 years older than him.

There were a few teachers back when I was in HS that definitely would get it. The kid who was with Mary Kay Letourneau went to my HS briefly. It's crazy how they ended up getting married and she is more than 20 years older than him.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Two were either in or close to their 30s, and another one was 40 something.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Two were either in or close to their 30s, and another one was 40 something.

Back
Top Bottom