So after 6 years of lurking, my 1st shoe Post.... (56k friendly) UPDATED!

Here's my collection. Some are average, some I bought because they were less than $15, and others I love and i wouldn't sell for anything. I'veknown some cool people to help me through all of this... some here on niketalk. I've been buying shoes (I don't say collecting because I willeventually wear all of my shoes) since I got my first pair of OG griffeys in 7th grade. I am now 26. I don't wear mids/highs unless I am playingbasketball.

I've only paid over $200 for 1 pair of shoes, and that was the Laser IVs. Retail was 249.99 + tax at Huff in SF.

I LOVE FCs and Abingtons and Air Maxes. I had a thing for dunks at one point, but I got over that. EVERYTHING has been bought with my OWN money... no parentshelp here. This is NT, so i expect all comments.

I am missing about 20-25 pairs of shoes that have been at my girls house forever. Some include.. NBs 579 and 574, more adidas sambas, at least 3 pairs ofProds, All blk leather 95s, 2 pairs of climacool adidas, some A3 runners, and a few other AMs.

Enjoy!

I thought there was a glitch in this first, just like the energizer bunny kept going and going.

Nice collection though, if a little small.

Very nice collection.

Welcome to NT I guess.
laugh.gif

WOW bro very nice collection you got going on here.
Im curious but what sie do you wear?

-Tyler

YOUR COLLECTION IS MONSTER man,Nice solas,holland fcs and ALL of those Runners Crazy collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jredmond3

I thought there was a glitch in this first, just like the energizer bunny kept going and going.

LOOOOOOOOL
roll.gif

Cool collection! Keep it up

Originally Posted by jredmond3

Nice collection though, if a little small.

i hope you're being carcastic, bcuz he has a good sized collection.

OP how the hell you lurked 4 six years? i couldnt even lurk for 2 days

Nice variety in your collectin dog. I'll wait till i get some more 2 post mine....

Thanks guys for all the comments.

what size do I wear?
Most of the shoes are sz 10... but some are 10.5. I think there are 2 9.5s in there.

I was trying to keep it humble, but I didn't include my XIs, (DMP, Concords, and SJs) and I have a few PE signed by the players. THOSE are mycollection... these are the shoes I wear.

In total... I don't know how many i have. Posted here are exactly 300 pairs.... plus the ones at my girls house.... plus the ones i chose not to post...probably right around 360. But you know how that goes. If i see a pair of shoes that I like, I'll just buy it. It doesn't have to be rare or expensiveor whatever.... I just have to like it. I've bought shoes from ross... from nike outlets, niketowns, huff SF, FTC, 510 in the bay area... FTL, eastbay,Champs, FA, nordstrom rack...eBay, people on niketalk... my brother who lived in Japan for a while, wherever I've been able to get them.

here are some more than I forgot to post. What's making it harder to buy shoes now is that I have a little boy now. He's 2 and has a lot of shoes too.I'll post his collection here pretty soon.

Enjoy!

very very very nice collection. big variety and definately keeping it away from the hype. feelin the shox you got bro....makes me want to get back into them.can't wait to see your sons collection

Back
Top Bottom