So after 6 years of lurking, my 1st shoe Post.... (56k friendly) UPDATED!

I skipped over this post for a few days. It sure was the sleeper post out there. Very, very, nice collection sir.

goood Lawd your running shoe game is ON POINT. Presto's, OG am plus's huaraches, Red Dolce's good stuff

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Very nice collection. OG maxes and tailwinds are
pimp.gif
. Always refreshing to see someone who unashamedly buys what they like and only what they like (no matter the popularity). By the way, what's the name of those DMX runners? My buddy had em back in the day, and I've been trying to remember what they were called.

The Box says

RUNNING
RIDE DMX 10

I actually have the OG green ones, but they turned into beaters. I really liked those ones. That OG colorway put me on to that style of shoe. As you can tell,if I liked a certain shoe... (i.e. FCs, Abingtons, TLs, Dunks, etc) I bought as many colors of that shoe as I could. At one point, I LOVED Kukini's... andi got the Kukini 2s (yellow/blk), but someone stole those while at the gym one day. SMH. I don't remember why I didn't get the other colors.

anyway, I will be back soon with my son's collection. I have to take the pictures though cause I haven't done that yet!

Thanks again everyone for all of the comments.

thanks again for all of the replies.

Like I said, here is my son's collection. There is NO way I would be buying myself all kinds of shoes if I couldn't afford to do the same for my son.If you have kids, you know what its like to buy them cool shoes and have them be messed up w/in the first hour. That's the fun part. I remember the firsttime my son wore his fire red 3s, he literally JUMPED both feet into a puddle of water in a parking lot. My first reaction was
eek.gif
, but right after that, all I could do was laugh.

I have to give shoutouts to my son's uncles, all of who are NTers... who helped out with some of the shoes. Some ARE OGs... some were bought online, otherswere hand me downs... but most were purchased from the local stores.

There are a few shoes he has that I didn't take pictures of cause I couldn't find the other one. He has about 3 more pairs of AF1s... a few dunks, someother NBs, etc. He's also had several pairs of wht/wht AF1s and wht/wht dunks that get beat up the first time he wears them. I've given my littlenephew some of my sons shoes as well, so obviously those weren't taken. The shoes range from soft sole sz 1-3 all the way to size 10. Most of the shoespictured he's worn.

I have a little rule for myself; If I buy myself some shoes, I have to buy my son some.

Enjoy

Great collection....and only paying over 200 for one pair...thats good pick ups and good prices!!!!

Your kid is hooked up too..

Wanna sell any of those?!?!

I have a small collection started for the unborn baby.

wow nice variety and taste. i too dont like wearing highs, even my balling shoes are low and mid-cut haha. we have a lot of the same shoes too, but you got bitmore then me. keep it up, looks good

Back
Top Bottom