So after Favre retires, Who will be Maddens...

Brett Favre is Brett Favre

laugh.gif

Tony Romo. No one has noticed this somewhat suspect attention he gets from madden yet?

Brady is also likely, but after the 2 minute segment I just heard about how Madden "liked, than didn't like, blah blah blah thats what it's allabout" Moss... Maybe Moss comes before Brady?

he spelled Favre incorrectly in the initial post......

and it will be brady....

I think its Randy Moss. Moss is one of his favorite players. He even said if he were to start a franchise and it was an open draft with all the players hewould take Moss first over everyone else

Well its gotta be Brady

Tonight he said Brady is the best QB hes ever seen.

And hes seen ALOT....including Favre and Montana

history timeline
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
big bang^___________ crusades^__________madden dies^ ____________favre retires^

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Tony Romo. No one has noticed this somewhat suspect attention he gets from madden yet?

Brady is also likely, but after the 2 minute segment I just heard about how Madden "liked, than didn't like, blah blah blah thats what it's all about" Moss... Maybe Moss comes before Brady?
I agree with Romo. Lots of people in the media liken him to Favre because of his free-wheeling style. In fact, Romo even talked about it in aninterview recently and he felt it was too much praise for him (Romo).

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Brady is also likely, but after the 2 minute segment I just heard about how Madden "liked, than didn't like, blah blah blah thats what it's all about" Moss... Maybe Moss comes before Brady?
I agree with Romo. Lots of people in the media liken him to Favre because of his free-wheeling style. In fact, Romo even talked about it in an interview recently and he felt it was too much praise for him (Romo).
Thus Madden will defend him "Tony Romo is...just a humble guy i mean i mean i mean, he's being compared to Brett Favre and boom, the guy says'I'm not worthy', that to me is a sign of a great human being"

"Brett Favre can throw the ball 200 yards under water"
roll.gif
Frank Caliendo is a fool. I think Brady will be his new Favre though.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Well its gotta be Brady

Tonight he said Brady is the best QB hes ever seen.

And hes seen ALOT....including Favre and Montana

Lies. He said he's never seen anyone playing quarterback as well as Brady this year, that does not translate to best QB ever. If you're going toquote him, don't put words in his already confused mouth.

You assume Brady and Manning arent nearly there already?

Favre is in a class of his own with Madden obviously, but the other two are so close right now its silly. That game Manning threw 6 INTs or whatever if youlistened to Madden you would have thought not one was Manning's fault, and because Manning is a future HOF those INTs dont really count.

Madden is such a walking punchline that in 2007 now it's unwatchable anymore. Al Michaels is nearly as bad.

Mute button on TV =
pimp.gif

favremadden5rw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom