So all the stupid nicknames made up on NT have been put on a JB shirt...

sick.gif
 FLEA MARKET MATERIAL 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Digglo

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

30t6p3b.gif
@ this dude saying NT made up the names. I heard the raptors be called the raptors in '93 son. As well as the cement IV's and Infrared VI's.

Stop please. Raptors first season was 1995
roll.gif
roll.gif

the shirt's alright... i don't mind most of the nicknames. Like some other dudes have said, it's easier to say Altitude 13's

than it is to say black slash green 13's. Yeah they screwed up on the September Blue thing but honestly, it's just a shirt. Who cares?

Originally Posted by Digglo

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

30t6p3b.gif
@ this dude saying NT made up the names. I heard the raptors be called the raptors in '93 son. As well as the cement IV's and Infrared VI's.

Stop please. Raptors first season was 1995
roll.gif
roll.gif

the shirt's alright... i don't mind most of the nicknames. Like some other dudes have said, it's easier to say Altitude 13's

than it is to say black slash green 13's. Yeah they screwed up on the September Blue thing but honestly, it's just a shirt. Who cares?

basura.

oh, and while we would sometimes refer to jordans by number back in the day.. like someone else said, nobody was really that into sneakers at the time so we'd refer to them as the new jordans, the old jordans, the black or white jordans..

silly JB, nicknames are for kids. but then again, that's apparently who their target market is now.

basura.

oh, and while we would sometimes refer to jordans by number back in the day.. like someone else said, nobody was really that into sneakers at the time so we'd refer to them as the new jordans, the old jordans, the black or white jordans..

silly JB, nicknames are for kids. but then again, that's apparently who their target market is now.

I didn't know how to feel at first about the shirt but I like it and I hate it. I'm an older head and I hate nicknames for Jordans but it makes it easier to separate em from this new generation of Jays and colorways. I'm shocked that the "Last Shots" aren't on there. 
eyes.gif

I didn't know how to feel at first about the shirt but I like it and I hate it. I'm an older head and I hate nicknames for Jordans but it makes it easier to separate em from this new generation of Jays and colorways. I'm shocked that the "Last Shots" aren't on there. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom