So are tickets still available for Kanye at Nissan Pavilion???

Yo got some questions who been here:

1. How tight is security when it comes to cameras?

2. Is there anything "iffy" about the orchestra 1 section based on the map on page 1 of this thread? I wanna know why somebody was questioningsomeone else over the "handicap" issue...

the lawn is where erbody lay out blankets pic a nic and spark badman spliff jah kno!

Originally Posted by ZSong

Yo got some questions who been here:

1. How tight is security when it comes to cameras?

2. Is there anything "iffy" about the orchestra 1 section based on the map on page 1 of this thread? I wanna know why somebody was questioning someone else over the "handicap" issue...

it was I who questioned a guy over handicapped. theres nothing wrong with the seating just more room. which is a plus. i think the dude got em cuz hisuncle worked for the spot. have fun. may 11th va beach!

I got some wack seats for this one, but at least I aint on the lawn.

I had a chance to upgrade but shorty that's goin with me convinced me to just stick with what I have.

Naw I'm talkin' about the same lady I introduced you to at the Jay-z show.

We aren't together any longer - but we're still cool. At least last I checked. lol.

peeimp....lol sike naw....and they are still orchetsras available....thought about upgrading too but isn't orchestra everybody standing? If so no cando...shorty won't b able to c the show lol

But in the end, nobody is actually ever gonna be sitting throughout the show right??

SoleWoman
laugh.gif
at saying "it was I"
awkwardly formal speech...

i got 2 tix in sec 103 row W....i can't go anymore someone take these off my hand for face value! $230......pm me or AIM: isittheshoes33

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

damn. i still dont know what imma wear...

i'll take those tix off of you for $50. lol.
Why dont you just create a new thread asking "NT, What should I wear to the Kanye Show Vol. I never been to a concert B4" or create a threadcall "WYWTKS: What You Wear(ing) to Kanye Show"

Just busting ya pelotas. LOL But might as well right... wouldnt suprise me on NT

So I was talking to Kanye on the phone last night right and then Fa-real called so I was telling them both that I didnt know what to wear to their show whenLupe sent me an IM...

Stop acting like... and throw on a damn t-shirt on, pants (put one leg in at a time) or shorts depending on the weather, and the first pair of shoes you see.

i know somebody was gonna go on him...LOL! and yea those lawn seats will not b a good look tomorrow....lol

dang i just got the email that says it starts at 6:30 instead of 7 now

It always stsarted at 630 from what I though.

My seats are in 303. Terrible.

I am thinking about just buying 2 fresh tix for ORCH 2, 8th Row. $310 for a pair though.

Dimez81, can you beat that! In the final hour...

Back
Top Bottom