So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

man how you gonna do henry of all people dirty?

smh.

oddly enough, i remember you tweeting him some *++% like "i dont wanna make this public"

but i guess he wasnt trynna handle it like a man

smh.

Damn man
30t6p3b.gif
met the dude a couple times too and seemed like a chill dude too. He's from Chicago but dude is out here a lot from what I understand.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by henz0

I've come to the realization that an Nt'er that I consider(ed) a friend/associate Shabooyah1124 or on twitter @thewhat1124 is trying to play/scam me..
- Back in September my dude tweeted how his computer was broken.. Now considering the fact that we've hung out several times and I NEVER use(d) my iPad I hit him up asking him if he wanted to borrow it for a few weeks since again, I never use it.

- So we meet up, I give it to him and say just give it back in 2 weeks.. Keep in mind this is in september

- 3 weeks pass before I even mention meeting back up to get it, never got around to it..

- after about a month & a week, I tell him we need to meet, he tells me personal things were going on back where he was from so when he got back taking care of biz there we'd meet.. Again, cool I dont really use it so im not stressing the situation at all.

- Since then he has ignored every request I have made for me to retrieve my item back 
tired.gif

- Again.. I'm not even stressing not having the iPad since I only paid $150 for it and I barely ever used it, was more or less a saucer but its just the principal of the whole situation

- Didn't even want to make this a public thing, but its going on 3 months and I know this is the only way some sort of response will happen
30t6p3b.gif

dead %$*

a few months ago i saw a thread of him scamming someone i think it was for some shoes or eye contacts

I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS ON NT BUT IT WAS HIM, IT WAS THAT NAME, I KNOW CAUSE I BEEN FOLLOWING SLIME ON TWITTER FOR MONTHS OR A YEAR NOW

stay away stay away

not trolling not trolling not trolling

text me dad
http://niketalk.com/topic/247198#.TsvjKPFU1Nw

+

http://niketalk.com/topic...AMMERS-LIST#.TsvjcPFU1Nw

chuckkid33 wrote:
Originally Posted by PWalrus

"Feasting Horns" AKA "Shabooyah1124" took my money and never sent my CB34 Godzillas, no communication, no refund...

ditto, except he emailed me..but i never got the shoes... $55 dollars for CB34 Godzillas and i reported him to paypal, the authorities are investigating him as i type. If you have also been scammed by him send a claim to paypal with his assumed email [email protected] and build a case on him....im pissed    http://niketalk.com/topic/251606

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

It is funny, I just seen one of his boys the other day. I know dude is from the DMV, so I am wondering where you met him at?

I will ask around, and see if someone can get a hold of him.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/571/****justgotrealo.gif
Run up on buddy and hit him with the...
2d29glu.gif

I dont think this is the first time his name has been brought up involving scams either. Damn

Always seemed like a good dude... *shrugs*

- So we meet up, I give it to him and say just give it back in 2 weeks.. Keep in mind this is in september

Henz...I wouldn't let any of my friends, let alone ANYONE from NT borrow my iPad for 2 weeks. This is where u +$@@%$ up bro
30t6p3b.gif

thread hijack

so being friendly to nters can backfire on you

2 years ago i lent henzo my office dvds

still don't have them back

not stressing cause i use someones netflix

Spoiler [+]
<333333

I feel you Double Js but like I said I never used it, like at all.. Before him 2 other people had it right before that.

That's crazy. I forget that just because someone "seems" like a good person it doesn't mean that they indeed are a good person. It's easy to forget that though, especially when you want to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Originally Posted by henz0

I feel you Double Js but like I said I never used it, like at all.. Before him 2 other people had it right before that.

Let me get it next bro. I'll pay for shipping. I'll get it right back to you. Promise.

sent from my other other iPad

I'm gonna get henz0 a new ipad 2 white 16gb for xmas, if anyone wants to pitch in let me know.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

thread hijack

so being friendly to nters can backfire on you

2 years ago i lent henzo my office dvds

still don't have them back

not stressing cause i use someones netflix

Spoiler [+]
<333333

but thats only cause he let you smash....

so the office DVDs were compensation...

duh.

go get it back man, if not threatehn to hit him with a larceny case. if someone took my property in real life best believe im getting the goons together and getting it back

Back
Top Bottom