So.. Being friendly to nt'ers can surely backfire on you UPDATE - PG 50

Yikes... All BAD
30t6p3b.gif

reminds me of the time dude chrisscross tried to scam me until i found his home phone number, grandfathers phone number, moms facebook, aunts facebook, sisters facebook

and posted them all.

and you dudes still try to stick up for him, *$$! him

Originally Posted by MECKS

reminds me of the time dude chrisscross tried to scam me until i found his home phone number, grandfathers phone number, moms facebook, aunts facebook, sisters facebook

and posted them all.

and you dudes still try to stick up for him, *$$! him

Chris chross the baby paw thats on twitter and a oklahoma thunder fan?

Originally Posted by solefood229

Where's ninjahood to make sense of all this
30t6p3b.gif

Unfortunately suspended by method the other day..... And Henz hit dude up one more time... If u still get nada just throw out all the info u got on dude and let the NT detectives do work for u...

I mean since you're in the mood of airing %%%% out, am I ever gonna get my HOH Zoom Rookies? Or did you 'lose' your phone again?

Originally Posted by dreClark

I mean since you're in the mood of airing %%%% out, am I ever gonna get my HOH Zoom Rookies? Or did you 'lose' your phone again?
Oh Lord.

It's starting.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Na but that's wild though....I remember back around early September I believe it was, we all got up at Brother Jimmy's and dude came through right around the end of that Michigan game we were all watchin when Denard Robinson brought em back.

Obviously foul if he borrowed something of yours and won't return it....AND its Henzgawd? This will not end well........

Me personally man, when I borrow something from someone (rarely) I can't wait to give it back....stuff like that sits in the back of my mind, that I have something that belongs to somebody else.

I'm in the 92-93% range of certainty that Dre is joking about the Zoom Rookies....

Henz and TheWhat not so much....

**Edit...........My 3000th post goes to Henzo.....I'm honored bruh

wow i just checked his mentions for henzlord groupies and NOTHING i am surprised

oh yeah and 40 pages+

Its happening again....
rafters.jpg

By the end of the day....maybe even in a few hours....my man's address, social, height, weight, eye color and occupation will be posted up in here.

Book it.

Back
Top Bottom